Gears of War (1 Viewer)

Far as I know you just set up another profile in the dashboard and he's good to go. I could be wrong though!

Can myself and a mate play online matches at the same time off the same xbox? Or does he need to pay for the xbox live for his username aswell? Or will it still not work even then? Or what like?

Nah you can just play split screen, no need for live or separate accounts.

Great post dave.

It's all kicking off on thumped today!

Here's what I found on another site:

I found this on the xbox site

"You can only play Player matches online via split screen. Not ranked. And only 1 membership has to be gold. The other player will sign in as a guest and have "your gamertag"1 as their name.

Heres how:

Go into the versus menu. Select Player match. Now have the second person press the "Y" button on their controller and select to sign in as guest. Enjoy the fragilicious fragging."

GIVE ME SOME REP!

If i hadn't already given you chrimbo rep, i'd give you more. What's your gamertag again? I'll have to kill you sometime over the christmas.

I'm jellycopter. Think you might have added me already.

me and my bro just completed the campaign on casual.
i havnt played a puter game in years but i was kinda looking at him going "is this it"
fucking great game, i assume theres lots to fuck about with in the single player mode?

Sweet jesus man, yer taking yer time! You took them a month before i took the fest photos, and they (all 300 odd) have been on my flickr now for about two months!

I haven't played all the old maps yet.

We need to get more GOW deathmatch action goign on.

I might be on Friday evening, but I'll deffo be on for some Saturday afternoon action.

any joy with rainbow vegas?
Nah, I'm using Liffey Valley vouchers, and I refuse to buy it from Game as they are charging 15 quid more than argos/PC World. The pricks.

I'll drive down during lunch tomorrow and see if they have it in again.

And just play GOW you wimp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back