Gears of War (1 Viewer)

sorry i didn't make it on til quite late, and when i did people were either away
or shooting up on pinata.
I'll be on from 11-12 for at least two or three nights this week and i'll be ready willing and able (courtesy of Stan viva Bowles) for some destruction.

Me and Johnnyc got creamed for about two hours by a load of nerdy scotish/english gits in the very early hours of Saturday morning. We were even playing with some sound enough yanks, which made for a nice change.

I was wetting myself at the way that guy reacted to his mate getting his head chopped off by the train.

I'm a total noob when it comes to GOW on-line. Don't know where the weapons are and shit. Can't get a grip on headshots yet either. But tell me, all the games aren't like that are they? Just a group of lads, sticking together, walking over to the other team and blasting away at point blank range. Each match seemed to last about 45 seconds. Granted we were shite, but still.

I was wetting myself at the way that guy reacted to his mate getting his head chopped off by the train.

I'm a total noob when it comes to GOW on-line. Don't know where the weapons are and shit. Can't get a grip on headshots yet either. But tell me, all the games aren't like that are they? Just a group of lads, sticking together, walking over to the other team and blasting away at point blank range. Each match seemed to last about 45 seconds. Granted we were shite, but still.

sounds like you need me on your team.

actually having a gaming day in work on friday - 360s huked up to projectors, gears of war. I am going to destroy my boss and anyone else I can.

I'm guessing that was due to the fact that we were shit. If we had held back/knew where weapons were/had someone like 1000smurfs who is shit hot with the sniper rifle, it would have been a different story.

I was also pretty pissed so that can't have helped.

The 2v2 match I played with folks from here were very tense affairs, and a lot more enjyable too.

I'm up for some GOW on tuesday night. Herself is on the piss so my 360 will be Pinata free.

Or will it...

I'm pretty rubbish, but I'll be probably be on from 9pm onwards. How easy/hard would it be to sort out a thumped game? Is inviting friends an easy process or an absolute nightmare (like in some other 360 games)?

It's dead easy. Set up a private player match, hit the xbox button, invite people.

I might be on later, won't be around tomorrow night though.

I've been meaning to say this for ages but I've only remembered now - Dudley and RSJ, stop playing on casual you FUCKING PUSSIES!!!

I've been meaning to say this for ages but I've only remembered now - Dudley and RSJ, stop playing on casual you FUCKING PUSSIES!!!

Stan Bowles
user_offline.gif

casual gamer

Right, who wants to shoot me in the face tonight? Failing that, who wants to play GOW?

Says mr viva pinata!!

But yeah, finished it on casual this evening (danka frizell). Planning on finishing it on hardcore and insane by the end of christmas. Sweet.

Right, who wants to shoot me in the face tonight? Failing that, who wants to play GOW?
Pfft, big words from a man who went running away the second we got enough people to play a 2v2 game.

Good game last night, I prefer it when 1000smurfs plays after being in the pub, he isn't quite as lethal with the old sniper rifle.

Pfft, big words from a man who went running away the second we got enough people to play a 2v2 game.

Good game last night, I prefer it when 1000smurfs plays after being in the pub, he isn't quite as lethal with the old sniper rifle.

Ah, I had already played against Lefty earlier last night. Reason I couldn't play was cos I WAS EATIN ME DINNER.

Nuff said.

Can myself and a mate play online matches at the same time off the same xbox? Or does he need to pay for the xbox live for his username aswell? Or will it still not work even then? Or what like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back