Gears of War (2 Viewers)

i picked one up before christmas with the 25% off.
i asked him were they doing it again and he said they may do it again in april (for easter)

"Without spoiling everything, Quartermann expects to see new downloadable content for Gears of War in the very near future (April), but that's not the best part. Those pesky achievements that require "ranked play" to unlock? Word is Epic wants to get rid of the "ranked" requirement. Will Microsoft play ball?"

So I mentioned in the 360 thread that we must have enough people here to get a decent multiplayer game on some night. If you're interested say so, then we can sort out dates and times.

I don't understand what this means.
To get say the 1000 kills with hammer of dawn achievement you currently have to kill 1000 people in a ranked game. Player matches we play don't count. If they change it we could pick up some of those achievements without playing against american kids on ranked matches.

So far that's g-stereotypical, avernus and RSJ. That's rubbish, come on you lot.

I know lefty won't play cos he gets killed a lot and gets in a huff, but what about the rest of you?

Where is 1000 smurfs when you need him....

I'm guess I'm in for a final GOW blowout before GRAW2 arrives. How's about Thursday evening? Unless any of you guys have mass or knitting club or whatever.

No you're fucking not! Sure it'll be a laugh. I spent 99% of my time on-line in GOW getting shot in the face by Haley Joel Osment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back