Gears of War (3 Viewers)

but... but... but... it's not christmas yet!

that's just not cool.
God bless girlfriends with no respect for the gregorian calendar (honorable mention goes to Extravision who're doing GOW for e54 at the minute).
yeah this game fucking rules. I need to buy a HD tv asap. yo.
Pretty much the only reason i'm headed to the folks place this chrimbo is the father's HDTV. Gonna be freaken sweet.

played in johnnyc's t'other night and yeah it does.

nakedgun_dvd_150x150.jpg

Fuck you guys who didn't show up last night, Lefty is the only marine who's got my back.

We did have a cracking game of pro evo instead though, Inter were the comeback kings last night!

Fuck you guys who didn't show up last night, Lefty is the only marine who's got my back.

We did have a cracking game of pro evo instead though, Inter were the comeback kings last night!

Best match i've played so far i reckon. A classic seven goal thriller.

damn i woulda been up for this, soon as me and thrillho finish the singleplayer, hopefully tonight, I'm ready for the fussin and the fightin

Just did multiplayer with thrillo, 1000smurfs, and stan bowles. Fucking amazing.

1000 smurfs truly is an artist with the sniper rifle. He got me at least a half dozen times...the fucker.

Yep multiplayer deathmatch is brilliant fun. All you can hear over the headset is people laughing as they are killing/being killed.

1000 smurfs is indeed handy with the sniper rifle. Too handy if you ask me.

That was humbling, I got totally slaughtered. I really need to get up to speed.

I'm broke till next week so i guess its gonna be cans and gow in my underpants this weekend.

that was so much fun! especially the last tense game, my sniper greed
leading me into a thrillho-frizzell deathtrap , and stan winning the purple heart for trying to save my dumb ass

We'll have to try russle up a 4v4 sometime
anyone good for sunday evening ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back