Gears of War (2 Viewers)

You can't revive when crouching behind an object, you have to stand a little bit behind them.

Now that's balls, right there! You can't crouch beside an injured pal and patch him up? You gotta stand there with your meaty skull in full view!?!? Not happy with that at all.

I'd be on for some multiplayer action, if my connection can handle it. People seem to be finishing this game rather quickly. Maybe multiplayer is where it's really at in this game, though I seem to remember reading that for a long time the creators were against even adding a multiplayer element.

Now that's balls, right there! You can't crouch beside an injured pal and patch him up? You gotta stand there with your meaty skull in full view!?!? Not happy with that at all.

Quit your whinin and man up. Theres a war goin on out there...

gears-of-war_locust-horde.jpg

Getting more into this game now and loving it. Some things still piss me off though. The whole thing of giving commands to your squad is as hit and miss as it seems to be in most games. Fucking prick keeps running off to get himself killed despite me repeatidly telling him to hold his ground.

I'd finally made it past one tricky bit that took me about half an hour, only for my stupid comrade to run off and get mashed by those things from "Pitch Black" and I hadda start all over again!!!!

Getting more into this game now and loving it. Some things still piss me off though. The whole thing of giving commands to your squad is as hit and miss as it seems to be in most games. Fucking prick keeps running off to get himself killed despite me repeatidly telling him to hold his ground.

I'd finally made it past one tricky bit that took me about half an hour, only for my stupid comrade to run off and get mashed by those things from "Pitch Black" and I hadda start all over again!!!!

Stuff like that never happens during online co op.

I'm playing it again on insane and I'm finding it annoying not playing with someone else. My fellas keep running straight into the firing line, getting killed and leaving on my own against one of those turrets.

Yeah, it's so annoying when something like that happens. There are moments when the AI works wonderfully - one of my guys replied "Can't do it...!" when I asked him to come back to my position, as he was pinned down. As soon as I opened fire on the bad guys and gave him some cover he immediately scurried back to me.

There are too many lemming moments though.

I'm playing it again on insane and I'm finding it annoying not playing with someone else.
Sounds like we need to ressurect the old partnership, soldier.

How far have you got on insane? I got through to act 3 Monday, but I've had a break from it since then. Still haven't touched online, I'd rather play in teams with mates rather than strangers.

I didn't get the achievement for killing General RAAM either, you don't get it if you use the troijka. Load of shit.

got the game and x box yesterday played all night now im stuck on last boss so hard to beat anybody got advice ive looked at some walkthroughs but non are that help full i have 3 other games that havent got into the x box really feel the need to finnish this game

I could tell you how to do it, but I refuse to do so until you learn how to punctuate.

hmm how plesant of you its a pitty you cant see most times i post !zed anyway im pretty positive i can figure it out i got that far in a day so

Get him with the arrows and other weapons you have. When he comes down to where you are run past him to the other end of the carriage and repeat.

Jesus I can't even understand that!

You're 22 and you can't even form a sentence, I'd say you've got no hope of finishing the game on your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back