FULL-ON SEX Hoot Night! 4th of July! (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
Richard and the Astronauts?

I actually thought that was kinda cute...like, who The Carpenters became after Karen died. Richard & The Astronauts.

Oh, and "His Girlfriends????" God love him for writing it though...hey, did he leave before muthafuckin' STARMAN??????

Oy. They pain.

Thomas
xo

I'll be off Thumped now for the rest of the day so I just want to say thanks to EVERYBODY for being so supportive of the Hoot Nights.

I just finished putting tonight's line up in order and I can tell you that this is going to be an incredible show...

See you tonight and tell yer friends!

Love,

!baggyyyy

well that narrows it down considering our present company... thumped boys are all a bit ... soft. :p

roxy said:
Jeez you're slow. I'll be the gay one in the corner talking about periods and boys.

i'm looking forward to this even though i got terrible shit from a bouncer the last time i played there and swore i'd never go back.
once more unto the breach!

chickenham said:
i'm looking forward to this even though i got terrible shit from a bouncer the last time i played there and swore i'd never go back.
once more unto the breach!

hahah
you're not the guy what stripped naked during the xknifedx set supporting noxgat are you?

hee hee hee, i fucking wish!!! that be D, known from such films as sex player in j.cake.
kirstie said:
hahah
you're not the guy what stripped naked during the xknifedx set supporting noxgat are you?

well he did have a nice ass and no stubble!!! you know?

Pantone247 said:
K is obsessed by the streaker dude, its all she talks about

its like Cinderella, and the glass slipper and all that

except with nudeness

Pantone247 said:
like I think girls are great for looking at and whistling at and stuff

but jesus, don't get into a conversation with one...

Yeah, and you should never lend us your wah either...it might find itself sold off in order to pay for shoes, hair dye and the like. Priorities, y'know ;)

Juno said:
Yeah, and you should never lend us your wah either...it might find itself sold off in order to pay for shoes, hair dye and the like. Priorities, y'know ;)

he he he

Is that cause you spent all your cash money on bealted birthday presents for me? is it? yeah?

Hows the Wah? Do you hold your breath everytime you turn it on completely unaware of what possible sounds is going to come out of it this time?

Hope so.

Pantone247 said:
he he he

Is that cause you spent all your cash money on bealted birthday presents for me? is it? yeah?

Hows the Wah? Do you hold your breath everytime you turn it on completely unaware of what possible sounds is going to come out of it this time?

Hope so.

Well, after a somewhat difficult start to our relationship we have declared a truce and it has been behaving quite well although it has been known to emit some strange creaking noises...I think the presence of the other pedal that I borrowed off Lizzie has shamed it into putting in a good effort.

And you'll get your belated birthday present when I get mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back