HOOT NIGHT! Aerosmith vs. The Smiths - Friday, 2 Sept 05 Sugar Club (1 Viewer)

Saying Aerosmith are better than the Smiths isn't saying much.

either
Aerosmith are shit - the Smiths are worse
or
The Smiths are amazing but Aerosmith are even better.
or
SOMETHING ELSE

'Sakes

(I like 70's Aerosmith and 80's Smiths stuff)

egg_ said:
You think so?
Wow, how odd
Despite the fact we regularly do a fragment of "Walk this way" in one of our stage goof-offs, I have always thought Aerosmith are despicable

you're listening to the wrong aerosmith.
Get the Greatest Hits Volume 1 for a deadly album.

I heard that 'Sweet emotion' was originally called 'Sweet emulsion' because the lads were into getting mad-out-of-it on emulsion paint like Chris DeBurgh.Can anyone confirm or deny?

chickenham said:
I heard that 'Sweet emotion' was originally called 'Sweet emulsion' because the lads were into getting mad-out-of-it on emulsion paint like Chris DeBurgh.Can anyone confirm or deny?

I don’t think this is true. They may have covered themselves in paint which could explain "dressin in things that nobody waaeeres". Chris 'Weathershield' DeBurgh is a great man for the solvents. FACT.

Heres another de burgh truth.

A mate of mine was getting money out of a bank machine in Dalkey bout a year or so ago and noticed chris de burgh pulling up in a fancy car outside the queens to collect his world beating daughter, the queens is a shit bar where that series the restaurant was filmed.

Anyway, the next thing he hears some guy shoutin "chris!, chris!" turns around, and this dude has walked over to the driver window, unzipped and is pressing his ballsack against the glass.

Chris then opens the door and chases the dude up through the church car park shouting "you've got small balls!!"

I didn’t believe this until I heard the story verbatim from another guy.

I sent it to popbitch but I don’t know if they ever ran it.

My uncle and chris de burgh were best mates (until the cunt started dating my ex-aunt during her divorce from my uncle) and when my sister was young she went to visit him (uncle) in the pale for the weekend and got her photo with de burgh (back in the days of "don't pay the ferryman" and all that). It was framed and put on the mantlepiece for a good fifteen years - the only photo of a family member we had on display.

I'm so happy with the new Hoot Night poster! I was so delighted with it that I didn't notice the omission of my own 'band' when I was proofreading the text!

So, just in case you were wondering, yes Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends WILL be playing at the show! :)

Thomas, I can't be at this because it's the night of my twin sister's wedding. But I hope you all ( = y'all) have a lovely evening without me. I would have done 'Toys in the attic' and 'I keep mine hidden'. Just so you know.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Thomas, I can't be at this because it's the night of my twin sister's wedding. But I hope you all ( = y'all) have a lovely evening without me. I would have done 'Toys in the attic' and 'I keep mine hidden'. Just so you know.

You and your twin are getting married like 2 months apart? That's the deadliest thing! Are you gonna have matching dresses?

My sister bought a dress for a wedding she was going to last week, then decided not to wear it coz it was a bit debsy, and she's 32. Anyway, good thing she didn't, coz it was the exact dress (and same colour) that the bridesmaids wore. Hah.

roxy said:
My sister bought a dress for a wedding she was going to last week, then decided not to wear it coz it was a bit debsy, and she's 32. Anyway, good thing she didn't, coz it was the exact dress (and same colour) that the bridesmaids wore. Hah.

As funny as that is, it still gave me the shivers even thinking about it.
Thank God for small mercies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back