Ballroom #100: The End - Electric Eel Shock, Legion of Two and more (2 Viewers)

I *think* Das Nugs and I were at #2. Am I the only thumped musician who didn't play one? :(

I *think* you may be right. Although I didn't know who or what the Ballroom was. The next one and the first Ballroom I knowingly attended was #19.

All in all I think I were at 25 ish of them and played 4 or so.

Well done to Alo and all involved for reaching the hundred mark.

The first one I am absolutely certain I was at was #60, although I think I might have been at one or two before that. Was absent from a few after that, but think I made it to most of them. Going to miss the Ballroom, wish I'd known about them sooner.

Hounds spent most of last night karate-chopping pencils to build up our strength, focus and intestinal fortitude for tonight.
Sadly, Latex Lizzie is currently greased up with baby oil on a Greek beach, so the esteemed Stephen Horatio Shannon will be deputising.
He doesn't seem terribly excited about our outfits.

Well I sure can't go to either of these, thanks work and going away forever friends.

It would seem a bit hypocritical if I did anyway so best of luck everyone and have a good one and I love you and all that.

Sitting here in Bournemouth I'm gutted I can't make these. It's like hearing an old friend has passed away and you couldn't get over to say goodbye.

It's amazing to see the list of bands that played there.

Allen, Phil and the others involved over the years should be very proud about what they have contributed to Dublin over the last decade. They have given a huge amount of their own time and effort to make the Ballroom what it is and many, many people have benefitted from it being there.

The Ballroom kept things simple and that is why it endured.

Highlights for me where the first four Ballrooms of 2003 and the birthday bash that year (that was a good weekend all round). But then I have missed a load of them since then!

I was very lucky to have been involved in it once upon a time. Shan't ever forget it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back