Fed Up and Strange - Single and HOOT Night! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
ICUH8N said:
Show us where on the doll, Unicron...

action-man.jpg

It would have been a better story had he touched me inside the jacks. But as I'm a rampant hetero it would have been confusing.

And I was never confused.

Bellatrix said:
By the sounds of it, he liked you quite a bit more than he liked me.

I'm more his type I think.

I just remembered one of the night's classic moments: Thomas telling the two hen girls to fuck off away from the stage. Hah jaysus. Poor sods. Thomas, you bitch. Funny as bejaysus though.

What was the story though, seriously - was it some Hen Night Special or wha? We clocked 4 brides-to-be. Were there special offer hen night vouchers handed out in Miss Selfridge or something?

roxy said:
Were there special offer hen night vouchers handed out in Miss Selfridge or something?

"Hilarious" feather boas: check
Bizarre orange tans: check
8,000 digital cameras: check
Penchant for power-ballads: check
Wall-eyed with drunkenness: checkidee check

I've got a theory that all modern hen nights go west and all stag nights go east (or to Kilkenny). British woman go to Dublin, Dub woman go to Galway, Galway woman go to the Aran Islands and Aran woman go to ... New York I guess. Dudes seem to just go to Prague/Amsterdam/one of the Baltic states.

At the age of 26 I've never been to someone's stag night, this lack of getting hitched amongst my social circle can't be normal, I've got ultra-bogger relations for fucks sake, they shoulda all been married off for the price of a new heifer years ago.

Unicron said:
I've got a theory that all modern hen nights go west and all stag nights go east (or to Kilkenny). British woman go to Dublin, Dub woman go to Galway, Galway woman go to the Aran Islands and Aran woman go to ... New York I guess. Dudes seem to just go to Prague/Amsterdam/one of the Baltic states.

At the age of 26 I've never been to someone's stag night, this lack of getting hitched amongst my social circle can't be normal, I've got ultra-bogger relations for fucks sake, they shoulda all been married off for the price of a new heifer years ago.

I've only been to one stag night and bid it adieu when it steered toward a strip club. unfortunately when I spent the remainder of the night with the other morally superiors, they had a blazing argument over something or other and a mizoni pizza.

probably would've had more fun at the strip club.

Thanks Thomas for such a fun Hoot Night! To me it felt like the first night of summer but I had probably just had too many beers as usual. CRUMB did indeed steal the night, although Richer Than Astronauts were pretty fucking great too...:heart:.|..|::clef::.|..|:heart:!baggyyyy:heart:.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back