Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (1 Viewer)

riath

Supporter
Apparently the Chinese ones are for China to build some sort of worldwide facial recognition database or something like that. They ask you to talk on WhatsApp instead so they can get double verification of identity or something.
I didn’t know you could get facial recognition from dickpics.

riath

Supporter
Pretty sure I just broke up with someone I met on bumble. Trying to date during Covid has seen a bit of a shit show.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com

riath

Supporter
Just had a quick look at Tinder. Holy shit, it’s so unbelievably negative. Is it it that hard for guys on those sites that they have to leave a list of what they don’t want or don’t find acceptable in a person?

ann post

Supporter
Just had a quick look at Tinder. Holy shit, it’s so unbelievably negative. Is it it that hard for guys on those sites that they have to leave a list of what they don’t want or don’t find acceptable in a person?

I found the same on tinder - like instead of a bio it's basically a thinly disguised rant, or completely a completely undisguised rant? Makes the decision pretty simple anywhoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads