Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (4 Viewers)

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Back on these.

Doing not-bad for matches but minimal chats so far..

in an odd unforseen dynamic matched lady is a: not responding to message (only one message) and b: simultaneaously liking musical alter ego stuff

riath

Supporter
Threads
I had a strange one a little while ago when the guy was genuinely annoyed that I didn’t want to go on any more dates, after I found out his family were setting up an arranged marriage for him after Christmas.

riath

Supporter
Threads
Back on these.

Doing not-bad for matches but minimal chats so far..

in an odd unforseen dynamic matched lady is a: not responding to message (only one message) and b: simultaneaously liking musical alter ego stuff
Does she know it’s you? If she doesn’t, if you guys meet up you should have a grand reveal planed.

egg_

nerd/hippy
Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I had a strange one a little while ago when the guy was genuinely annoyed that I didn’t want to go on any more dates, after I found out his family were setting up an arranged marriage for him after Christmas.
I was at an arranged marriage once, and groom had another other-half that everyone knew about (and IIRC the bride had too, but it's a long time ago so I might be misremembering)

riath

Supporter
Threads
I was at an arranged marriage once, and groom had another other-half that everyone knew about (and IIRC the bride had too, but it's a long time ago so I might be misremembering)
That just seems like a lot of effort and a potential shitstorm.
Anyway I’ve said it’s friends only and see how that goes and met someone really nice since then already.

egg_

nerd/hippy
Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
The groom's was at the pre-wedding party for family and friends on his side that I attended anyway, not sure about the wedding itself (fwiw this was a wedding in a sikh community in England in the mid-90s)

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Galway tinder is hopping with Dublin ladies all of a sudden.
This his gone exponential. The whole east coast are trying to hook up with Galway fellas. My geographical range is set pretty low so they actually have to be paying to set location to subvert it. i've swiped through about 40 here. Horny people gonna shut down the west.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

• prefuse

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads