Fed Up and Strange - Single and HOOT Night! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4

MDR

Did you get my email?
Website
www.myspace.com
This Friday, the 14th of July, sees the first of two (maybe three if Chicago happens!) CD release parties for the DEBUT single by Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends FED UP AND STRANGE!

The single is written by Mumblin' Deaf Ro, and is accompanied by 'No Chaff, No Wheat' written by Richie from Michael Knight.

The CD launch will be in the form of a HOOT NIGHT!!!!

Thomas Dunning's HOOT NIGHT & Single Launch in Galway and Dublin!

The FED UP & STRANGE Hoot!

Each band will play one 'Fed Up' song and one 'Strange' song of their choice to mark the single launch.

The Róisín Dubh in Galway on Friday the 14th of July - 9pm. Admission €10 (includes a copy of the single).

Featuring

Michael Knight

Miriam Ingram

The Cheerful Tree

Littlegeist

Cuckoo Savante

Mirakil Whip

Sabrina Dinan

Anna Lee

Groom

Richer Than Astronauts

and

Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends

The second launch night will be in Dublin the following week at The Sugar Club on Saturday the 22nd of July - 8pm. Admission €10 (includes copy of the single)

Featuring:

Michael Knight

Mumblin' Deaf Ro

Carol, Donal & Kim

Richer Than Astronauts

Aurel

MEDEA

Wonderland

Groom

Crumb

Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends

There will also be an in-store at Tower Records on Saturday 22nd of July at 5pm - admission free.

Fed Up and Strange is now available for sale at ROAD RECORDS, FREEBIRD RECORDS and TOWER RECORDS in Dublin.

To purchase FED UP AND STRANGE on line simply go to http://www.roadrecs.com/stock/shopping.php3?start=1&action=4&artist=DUNNING%2C%20TOM%20AND%20YOUR%20BOYFRIENDShttp://javascript<b></b>:ol('http:/...DUNNING%2C%20TOM%20AND%20YOUR%20BOYFRIENDS');

Please visit the NEW Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends' myspace page at www.myspace.com/brownstarrecords

From a Hooter in Chicago...

Hey Sissy!

Have you seen LEONARD COHEN: I'M YOUR MAN yet? It's like a great Hoot Night 'cause it's Rufus and Martha and others and alot of them are reading off of a music stand!!!!!! It was wonderful. Rufus reminds me so much of you, or vice versa. He was stupendous, as was Martha W. and this guy I've never heard of (you must have) named Antony. YOU MUST OWN THIS FILM. It was truly like being there. I cried. He ends with Hallelujah, Rufus does, and Nick Cave starts the movie with I'm Your Man. Fantastic. Then Cohen sings I'm Your Man at the end.

Leonard v. Kate, the next Hoot.

Love ya miss ya Siss ya.

hey thomas. thanks for eh having me that night. i hope i didn't keep you ahem up too late. love the fed up song nice one mumblin.

keep on truckin.
galway is being very kind.

der

d.o.b said:
hey thomas. thanks for eh having me that night. i hope i didn't keep you ahem up too late. love the fed up song nice one mumblin.

keep on truckin.
galway is being very kind.

der

I told Galway to be nice to you cuz you're one of my favorite people evah!

I felt bad I couldn't stay ahem up for you longer, you're certainly worth it!!

:heart:

Dublin launch is tomorrow for those of you who want to be showered, in a non golden way, with entertainment and love and possibly music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back