fucking hell is it break up season??? (1 Viewer)

my friend B just left her husband of 7 MONTHS after she discovered he cheated on her - she's moved out and trying to start over.....(they had the most beautiful wedding :( )
they'd been togetehr for about 6 years before getting married late last year.
he always seemed mad about her and she certainly was about him - one of those couples you looked at and thought "made for each other".

and now my other good friend and her fella's relationship is headed up the shitter and she's bawling to me about it on the phone and i feel just awful because they are both good friends of mine and i hate when my friends are sad. they broke up last night.

and finally ANOTHER pair of friends who i have known for a few years - im friends with both - have just broken up and she's on the phone to me crying too.

i mean god almighty!!!!!!! im always there for my friends day or night and i've no gripes with that aspect - it just makes me sad when my friends are.........breakups are truly shit.

is it the moon phase? is there something in the water?

WHERE IS THE LOVE????
:heart::(
Nothing beats fresh pussy...for sure for sure.

are ya alright ernesto?you sound awful bitter..

and i dont mean for that to come across as me being sarcastic or mean..

i think eveyone in a relationship should have to walk on hot coals. especially when theyre being all coupley around me

I will support this, as long as stoning is introduced for anyone with more than one girlfriend, especially sleazy "punks" :D

ah, but you can't be mad at "them" when they're telling you to become the bit on the side, can you? ;)

Hahaha! Depends, but when their advice is likely to lead to a slow and painful death (no, HMD is not involved) I take such advice very personally ;)

Besides, I've never been anyone's bit on the side and I'm getting too old to start that sort of carry on!

are ya alright ernesto?you sound awful bitter..

and i dont mean for that to come across as me being sarcastic or mean..

em, yeah..... kind of... just a bit, ye'know.....'mopey'. i get a call now and again and she's off to this party with these people and those people and having a great aul time and wondering how i am and im all like.... 'well, i didnt spend too long on thumped today and i went for a nice walk'. and i cant even afford to go out and meet new people. also i live at home so rebound chances = zeeero.
ah im grand. actually, ill shut up now bow rit.

I will support this, as long as stoning is introduced for anyone with more than one girlfriend, especially sleazy "punks" :D

hahaha :p
yeah, totally!!! big pointed stones. with 'be happy in HELL fuckerss!!' written on the side.

Nothing beats fresh pussy...for sure for sure.

this one is for Janer, listen carefully to it please

[media]http://illhostit.com/files/4884bc3ec9d23c0c8dbeed6a3bd23b91/02%20-%20Shut%20Your%20Fucking%20Mouth%20And%20Use%20Your%20Fucking%20Brain.mp3[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back