fucking hell is it break up season??? (2 Viewers)

everything always happens for a reason i think..most times if you break up with someone (after a while of feeling shit) you're eventually relieved that you jumped the train before it derailed

some exceptions..but if it's meant to be it'll find it's way back

why would he do a thing like that?

Yeah, it's pretty self-destructive.

One of my closest friends got married about three years ago. 4 months into the marriage she found out that her husband had started an affair 4 months before the wedding and was now leaving her for this woman.

Why would you go through with the wedding and even bring the skank to the wedding?

everything always happens for a reason i think..most times if you break up with someone (after a while of feeling shit) you're eventually relieved that you jumped the train before it derailed

some exceptions..but if it's meant to be it'll find it's way back

Have you been reading Personal Issues on boards.ie again?

I think this ludicrous scene pinpoints the moment I fell out of love with Guns n Roses

It just wasn't the same after this

november.jpg

are you kidding me?!?!?!

that was the moment I fell IN love with them

albeit in an icronic postmodern sort of way

it was breakup season here between january and march. things were very political for a couple of months but levelled out by may... i've got my fingers crossed we're looking at the dawn of riding season.

Woo hoo! 'Mon the riding season!! It was break up season here in November and December for myself and several friends. I guess people are breaking up all the time :rolleyes:

it was breakup season here between january and march. things were very political for a couple of months but levelled out by may... i've got my fingers crossed we're looking at the dawn of riding season.
i've always gone for the post-christmas break-up too. hit them when they're down, type thing. though lately I've been thinking june seems like the season for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back