Forbidden Fruit 2015 lineup announced (1 Viewer)

They should have a fruit based line up next year.

Silver Apples
Black Grape
Blind Melon
Jason Orange (DJ set)
Tangerine dream
Banarama
Moby Grape
Fiona Apple
Peaches
oh

i missed this post

well now i feel a right fool

54f6413f88626_-_msledf_0903_raspberryfool_sxl.jpg

Someone who knows what they are talking about on twitter just said that tomorrow might be cancelled due to high winds. Orange Alert for Dublin tomorrow daytime. Stage could be dangerous.

Someone who knows what they are talking about on twitter just said that tomorrow might be cancelled due to high winds. Orange Alert for Dublin tomorrow daytime. Stage could be dangerous.
it would not be the end of the world were this to happen

they can reschedule for tuesday, upstairs in whelans

Missed Run The Jewels but Patti Smith was awesome at Primavera.

Patti Smith moved "indoors" due to weather
STAGE TIMES: New Secret Weapon: 6pm (Tent 2) Ariel Pink: 6:40pm (Tent 1) Spiritualized: 7:55pm (Tent 2) Patti Smith 9:15pm (Tent 1)

And her dragging Kevin Shields on stage was class (even though he didn't do very much).

I spotted him lurking at the side of the stage early on. During the VU bit that her band did, I could see her walking over to him and asking him something ...... all the people around him were making "Go on Kevin!" type gestures. When she did that song where she plays an acoustic in Barcelona she dragged some dude up from the crowd to play guitar on it, so when she started in on that I turned to my missus and said "Right, Kevin Shields is going to start playing guitar with her now" and bingo .... three minutes later. You can't really say no to Patti Smith.

I spotted him lurking at the side of the stage early on. During the VU bit that her band did, I could see her walking over to him and asking him something ...... all the people around him were making "Go on Kevin!" type gestures. When she did that song where she plays an acoustic in Barcelona she dragged some dude up from the crowd to play guitar on it, so when she started in on that I turned to my missus and said "Right, Kevin Shields is going to start playing guitar with her now" and bingo .... three minutes later. You can't really say no to Patti Smith.

Apparently he was standing very close to us during Spititualized and walked up to Patty Smith beside us but I never noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back