16.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 74
i'm from dublin and i really like cork, very managably sized city with some fantastic restaurants, some wonderful pubs and remarkably attentive, enthusiastic and openminded audiences at gigs. and in all the times i have visited there i have never once encountered any arrogant "peoples republic/real capital" attitude. if i really wanted to find examples of casual aggression, egotism and arrogance i would spend a staurday night out in dublin or galway city centres.

I spent a year going to Cork every weekend when me bird was studying down there.
Its one of the greatest towns in the world.
Deadly boozers.Deadly food.Deadly posse.Cheap stout.
Its a class spot.

i'm from dublin and i really like cork, very managably sized city with some fantastic restaurants, some wonderful pubs and remarkably attentive, enthusiastic and openminded audiences at gigs. and in all the times i have visited there i have never once encountered any arrogant "peoples republic/real capital" attitude. if i really wanted to find examples of casual aggression, egotism and arrogance i would spend a staurday night out in dublin or galway city centres.
seconded

funnily enough, I've really gained a new-found love of the durty auld town in the last few months. I basically live in both cities and they both have their charms.

Castletownbere is full of inbreds.
and how. it has a widely recognised and infamous bad vibe. it really is a terrible place. the rest of the peninsula rules though.

Thirded.

and If you're going to Galway there's one simple rule: don't be a Dub. That territorial/Tribal bullshit is a load of cock but no matter how much country folk think Dubs treat them like shit you should try going for a night out with a bunch of lads no matter how law abiding from Dublin in Galway it's a fucking disgarce.

Thirded.

and If you're going to Galway there's one simple rule: don't be a Dub. That territorial/Tribal bullshit is a load of cock but no matter how much country folk think Dubs treat them like shit you should try going for a night out with a bunch of lads no matter how law abiding from Dublin in Galway it's a fucking disgarce.

come away with rovers next season,we never get any bother really :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back