Floods (1 Viewer)

I haven't seen any flooding in Galway city, and only had minor delays getting to and from Dublin yesterday. My hometown in Cork is under four feet of water apparently - sickener

I feel sorry for the businesses who were banking on business in the run up to xmas. I seen alot destroyed on the news at the weekend, not all have insurance as they hike in the cost following the last floods meant they couldnt afford it.

there's no comparison between the apparent "attitude" of corkonians and smugliners. i've been to parties in dublin where people will not even talk to you if they don't know you and i've met people who have never ventured outside dublin and have no interest in it either. then again there are cunts in every city.

there's no comparison between the apparent "attitude" of corkonians and smugliners. i've been to parties in dublin where people will not even talk to you if they don't know you
So being shy is an attitude problem?

i've been to loads of parties in dublin too. boggers ruined them all. fucking boggers. hope you all drown.

floods are really shit and I feel bad for anyone affected.

i was in a meeting the other day with some scientists from the UK Climate Impact Programme - This is basically a programme that has one of the most sophisticated climate modelling system and can model possible climate scenarios over the next century.

http://ukclimateprojections.defra.gov.uk/

on current projections/emmission scenarios things are going to get worse vis a vis flooding over the coming decades.

The issue is far more complicated than flood defences.

sorry for the bad news.

floods are really shit and I feel bad for anyone affected.

i was in a meeting the other day with some scientists from the UK Climate Impact Programme - This is basically a programme that has one of the most sophisticated climate modelling system and can model possible climate scenarios over the next century.

http://ukclimateprojections.defra.gov.uk/

on current projections/emmission scenarios things are going to get worse vis a vis flooding over the coming decades.

The issue is far more complicated than flood defences.

sorry for the bad news.

Personally, I think the rise in sea levels over the next few decades
will make our current "flood crisis" appear like a walk in the park.

Personally, I think the rise in sea levels over the next few decades
will make our current "flood crisis" appear like a walk in the park.

You cant even take a walk in the park:

IT'S FLOODED

CryingIndian.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back