Floods (1 Viewer)

BC

Threads
Website
brianconniffe.blogspot.com
i'm from dublin and i really like cork, very managably sized city with some fantastic restaurants, some wonderful pubs and remarkably attentive, enthusiastic and openminded audiences at gigs. and in all the times i have visited there i have never once encountered any arrogant "peoples republic/real capital" attitude. if i really wanted to find examples of casual aggression, egotism and arrogance i would spend a staurday night out in dublin or galway city centres.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I spent a year going to Cork every weekend when me bird was studying down there.
Its one of the greatest towns in the world.
Deadly boozers.Deadly food.Deadly posse.Cheap stout.
Its a class spot.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
i'm from dublin and i really like cork, very managably sized city with some fantastic restaurants, some wonderful pubs and remarkably attentive, enthusiastic and openminded audiences at gigs. and in all the times i have visited there i have never once encountered any arrogant "peoples republic/real capital" attitude. if i really wanted to find examples of casual aggression, egotism and arrogance i would spend a staurday night out in dublin or galway city centres.
seconded

plug

Threads
Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
funnily enough, I've really gained a new-found love of the durty auld town in the last few months. I basically live in both cities and they both have their charms.

Castletownbere is full of inbreds.
and how. it has a widely recognised and infamous bad vibe. it really is a terrible place. the rest of the peninsula rules though.

washingcattle

Contributor
Threads
Thirded.

and If you're going to Galway there's one simple rule: don't be a Dub. That territorial/Tribal bullshit is a load of cock but no matter how much country folk think Dubs treat them like shit you should try going for a night out with a bunch of lads no matter how law abiding from Dublin in Galway it's a fucking disgarce.

Threads
Thirded.

and If you're going to Galway there's one simple rule: don't be a Dub. That territorial/Tribal bullshit is a load of cock but no matter how much country folk think Dubs treat them like shit you should try going for a night out with a bunch of lads no matter how law abiding from Dublin in Galway it's a fucking disgarce.
come away with rovers next season,we never get any bother really :D

plug

Threads
Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
man, thanks to the floods the babysitter cancelled and instead of going
out on the lash with the missus for the first time in months I'm indoors
for the night AGAIN. :( fuck cork ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads