16.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 74
i'm from dublin and i really like cork, very managably sized city with some fantastic restaurants, some wonderful pubs and remarkably attentive, enthusiastic and openminded audiences at gigs. and in all the times i have visited there i have never once encountered any arrogant "peoples republic/real capital" attitude. if i really wanted to find examples of casual aggression, egotism and arrogance i would spend a staurday night out in dublin or galway city centres.

I spent a year going to Cork every weekend when me bird was studying down there.
Its one of the greatest towns in the world.
Deadly boozers.Deadly food.Deadly posse.Cheap stout.
Its a class spot.

i'm from dublin and i really like cork, very managably sized city with some fantastic restaurants, some wonderful pubs and remarkably attentive, enthusiastic and openminded audiences at gigs. and in all the times i have visited there i have never once encountered any arrogant "peoples republic/real capital" attitude. if i really wanted to find examples of casual aggression, egotism and arrogance i would spend a staurday night out in dublin or galway city centres.
seconded

funnily enough, I've really gained a new-found love of the durty auld town in the last few months. I basically live in both cities and they both have their charms.

Castletownbere is full of inbreds.
and how. it has a widely recognised and infamous bad vibe. it really is a terrible place. the rest of the peninsula rules though.

Thirded.

and If you're going to Galway there's one simple rule: don't be a Dub. That territorial/Tribal bullshit is a load of cock but no matter how much country folk think Dubs treat them like shit you should try going for a night out with a bunch of lads no matter how law abiding from Dublin in Galway it's a fucking disgarce.

Thirded.

and If you're going to Galway there's one simple rule: don't be a Dub. That territorial/Tribal bullshit is a load of cock but no matter how much country folk think Dubs treat them like shit you should try going for a night out with a bunch of lads no matter how law abiding from Dublin in Galway it's a fucking disgarce.

come away with rovers next season,we never get any bother really :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back