Fishmongers close of a Monday (2 Viewers)

Shnake

so I'm eating a packet of dates with one of them long forky yokes, munch munch yum

Wilbert said:
That's right "mike". Now get back to work while I go for a nice walk in this lovely weather. :cool:

well I never! Come along Panty, seems like some people....oooh! why I oughtta....!

Shnake said:
well I never! Come along Panty, seems like some people....oooh! why I oughtta....!

hy Mikey, you feeling mixed up? huh? Sometimes when I'm mixed up about my feelings too, well I write them down on a piece of paper, all the different emotions I'm having and why I feel I'm having them, and what having these emotions makes me feel like about myself and the people around me.

Then when it's all written out, in neat columns, on a sheet of A4 fools cap, I scrunch it up and throw it in the bin, cause at the end of the day nobody gives two craps about your "issues" and the only thing you can hope for in this life is that you get out before they shit on everylast one of your hopes and dreams.

:)

what is this, confuse mike day?

Hey Wil, can I hang out with you on your day off? These guys are too nuts for me!

THRILLHO said:
Anyone know why the shit Italian chippers close on Tuesdays?
That drives me nuts ..... I thought it was just my local one .... Tuesday being band practice night means ultimate aggravation (how else can you get your dinner in in 10 minutes?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back