Euro 2008 (1 Viewer)

Italy fucked again. Plenty of chances. Disallowed goal was perfectly legitimate. Fucking 2002 all over again. Bullshit! Still, they should have played better. Grosso was amazing. Cassano needs to start, though he's casual he's also a freakin genius. Toni scored and set up a lot of chances, you'd think he was having a great game. And yet, all that was shown was him aghast. Incredibly entertaining. Romania were good, but not great. Excellent goal from Mutu. Scrappy from Panucci, but well deserved for Italy.

Holland were simply incredible against France. Amazing goals. Completely out played. This is the most interesting group, undoubtedly.

To be fair it was always going to be the most interesting group.
I too have being well impressed with Grosso since he came on as a sub in the 1st match against Holland, he has some engine on him.

To be fair it was always going to be the most interesting group.
I too have being well impressed with Grosso since he came on as a sub in the 1st match against Holland, he has some engine on him.

great feet on him. his goal in the WC semis against germany was amazing. he should always start.

marco van basten: 1-0 up at half time, takes of a holding midfield and throws on robben.
i love him. legend.
holland are playing fantasy football. defence has looked a bit ropey, but no one's going to get a chance to test them much when they're capable of breaking like that.

Oh my!!!
Cech has being fragile so many times this season and now disaster with 2 minutes left, a total gift.
Who'd ever have thought that Turkey after a dismal 1st half performance and down 2-0 in the 2nd half could get back to 2-2.
Remember kids......no et but pe

Oh my god, what a turnaround, 3-2!! for Turkey of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back