Electric Picnic 2007 thread (4 Viewers)

just remembered, I never let my tent air / dry out after last year.
it's was shoved in the bag and left in the shed.

probably rotted / ruined?

oh yeah.. me too. it wasn't wet though.. but the base must've been damp. fuck it.

Yeah, the Beasties are doing an instrumental set in one of the tents, and a big hits show on the main stage. I suppose it's kind of like the Super Furry Animals thing last year, only with a different outfit, and a different set up, and a different outlook and a different etc etc etc

Did you just say instrumental like their funky kinda stuff? That's just made my day.
i need a place to kip if you've a spare space, will bring the buckfast :)

I'll have to have a chat to the lads and see who's going or not but I've a spare tent anyhow. I won't leave ya stuck.:)

I've never seen any of youse folks, I ought to hunt ye down come festival time.

Just print out the pictures from the self portrait thread.

I'll the the guy stumbling around with a camera not making any sense as per usual.

I've never seen any of youse folks, I ought to hunt ye down come festival time.

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

i think i heard funk/jazz album they released the same time as ill communication. does that sound right? it was class anyway

Yeah there's that and then there's bunch of songs on check your head and ill communication itself (I think). There's some great footage of them jamming in their studio on the long play sabotage video I once had.

I must get a few albums before this check your head is the only album I still listen too with any regularity, oh and license to ill the odd time too.

NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN

Yeah there's that and then there's bunch of songs on check your head and ill communication itself (I think). There's some great footage of them jamming in their studio on the long play sabotage video I once had.

I must get a few albums before this check your head is the only album I still listen too with any regularity, oh and license to ill the odd time too.

NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN
deadly. not that big a fan of most of their stuff i hear tbh so i must give them more of a listen. i know theyre good but sometimes i just find their vocals irritating to fuck

Are you talking about 'The In Side From Way Out'??

From what I remember it was a french compilation of all the instrumentals from albums and b-sides. I had it back in the day, don't think it was too exciting.

deadly. not that big a fan of most of their stuff i hear tbh so i must give them more of a listen. i know theyre good but sometimes i just find their vocals irritating to fuck

There one of them bands I got into at very young age so they have a special place in me heart. Never got into hello nasty or anything after that.

Paul's Booteque and Check your Head are worth checking out although I dunno how much of that stuff they'd be playing these days. I'm defo gonna be hunting down a set list from gigs around the same time in hope of them playing old stuff.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More of this please. Snoop be nice too.

I think you're the only person on thumped who's possibly met my da. Beasties in a small tent sounds great.

I'm not sure if any of my usual festival mates are heading this year, I'm gonna have to find some new friends, anyone need somewhere to stay? I've got a two bedroom tent.

i'm going. so's john. so i assume there's a bunch more of them heads going and all. so you won't be all on your lonesome

I think you're the only person on thumped who's possibly met my da. Beasties in a small tent sounds great.

I'm not sure if any of my usual festival mates are heading this year, I'm gonna have to find some new friends, anyone need somewhere to stay? I've got a two bedroom tent.

yes I believe he snapped me for my graduation. He goofed around until I laughed and then SNAP - v professional :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back