Electric Picnic 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

i'm going. so's john. so i assume there's a bunch more of them heads going and all. so you won't be all on your lonesome

Cool I must give them a ring later thanks Pat your like the carrier pigeon between me and my friends.

thats the one. I rang them last night. I doubt it'll sell out today. Last year they got allocated a certain amount of tickets but it doesn't sound like thats happening this year.

Got the call at lunch. Mission: successful.

Won't be sending tickets out till around two weeks beforehand though. Was the same last year.

note however that i'm not classified as your friend though. merely a lowly carrier pigeon. :(
sigh.

You're more than a friend to me :heart:

Wanna stay in my tent?

Note to self: Must stop insulting my friends on the internet.

just for a bit of a kick, my fave beastie boys video ever. especially mike d's amazing dance move.

Deadly.:)

I threw my bra at Ad Rock once. I had to keep my jacket on for the rest of the night because of it. Won't be doing that again.

We threw lots of vacuum packed tofu at them as well on another occasion, because one of them said he really liked tofu in some magazine. We were hoping they might mention it later in an interview. But they didn't. We got stopped by a Gard on the way into the gig. "What's in the bags", says he. "Tofu", says we. "Em, em. Fair enough so", says he. He probably had to go home and look up tofu in the dictionary.

I want them to play 'Brass Monkey' live. But they won't.

Are you talking about 'The In Side From Way Out'??

From what I remember it was a french compilation of all the instrumentals from albums and b-sides. I had it back in the day, don't think it was too exciting.

"The In Sound from Way Out" actually.

And yes, not that exciting as BB stuff goes. Might be pretty wicked live though... but I doubt they'll stick to the whole funkalicious thing for the whole time.

We* could/should start a petition.

"brass monkey that funky monkey" I feel 13 again.|..|

*by we i mean you

Make their set a 'Don't Look Back' type thing where they play the entirety of License to Ill and claim my €220.
Kerry King slaying in an ape suit optional.

Make their set a 'Don't Look Back' type thing where they play the entirety of License to Ill and claim my €220.
Kerry King slaying in an ape suit optional.

Ah man that would be so cool, even Paul's ******** or Check Your Head would be acceptable.

Paul's ******** at a ******** festival :D

I hope she'll say, "Hey me and you should hit the hay!"
I asked her out - she said, "No way!"
I should have probably guessed her gay
So I broke North with no delay
I heard she moved real far away
That was two years ago this May
I seen her just the other day
Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay

Girls, wha?

is this sold out, can't get tickets online?

"Our ticketing system is currently unavailable due to routine maintenance. Please check back at a later time."

Is that the problem? On the first page it says they're available then I got that message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back