Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

stereo: i havnt a clue why...
i could watch your avatar for fucking ages.

Sounds like petite mal epilepsy?

Just bought two tickets. 450 squids. Ouch, ouch, ouch. Hopefully I'll have forgotten about that by the time it comes around. Still though, fuck it.

wallwriting3.jpg

thats the one. I rang them last night. I doubt it'll sell out today. Last year they got allocated a certain amount of tickets but it doesn't sound like thats happening this year.

Yes, rang them yesterday too.

Last year I rang them a few weeks after the tickets went on sale and got one no problem. This time around I imagine they just have to go online and book them on our behalf.

got me ticket! woooooo! yeah!
i hadnt planned on goin this year but deerhoof, sonic youth and bjork - fucking sold!!

I think I might head down on the thursday and camp nearby.. then head over first thing to set up camp. did that at woodstock. slept in an unerected tent (as coppers were around stopping people from camping outside) and then made tracks in the a.m. to the campsite. it'd surely beat missing anyone because of traffic/tent issues as per last year.

</mindless drivel>

How come the only ticket options are for camping? Didnt see anything about buying tickets for the camper van section or the huts or tipees.

I think you have to book those via the EP website. The cost of those don't include admission to the festival.

Booked a ticket. I'll see how the lineup shapes up, presuming it sells out I should be able to get rid of it if I don't fancy going.

I think I might head down on the thursday and camp nearby.. then head over first thing to set up camp. did that at woodstock. slept in an unerected tent (as coppers were around stopping people from camping outside) and then made tracks in the a.m. to the campsite. it'd surely beat missing anyone because of traffic/tent issues as per last year.

</mindless drivel>

Getting there early could be a mistake. Last year they made all the early arrivals pitch tent fucking miles away from where the stages were. Pricks

I got me a ticket. Did I mention before how my da's the best da in the world?

Well he is.

Sunrise/Sunset awwww

Yup I'm in too. Yessss! such a line-up

aparantly the beasties are doing a secret gig on the sunday in a wee tent. sounds interesting! you aint heard that from me, roight

!ninjaaaa

I think you're the only person on thumped who's possibly met my da. Beasties in a small tent sounds great.

I'm not sure if any of my usual festival mates are heading this year, I'm gonna have to find some new friends, anyone need somewhere to stay? I've got a two bedroom tent.

Yeah, the Beasties are doing an instrumental set in one of the tents, and a big hits show on the main stage. I suppose it's kind of like the Super Furry Animals thing last year, only with a different outfit, and a different set up, and a different outlook and a different etc etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back