Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

This is a well daysent lineup, I'm only hoping that I manage to book a ticket online cos I'm too sick to go into town this morning.

yes, yes, yes. All good.

Plus, theres gonna be tonnes more good stuff given that we're yet to get the full lineups for the various tents (I'm thinking the Foggy Notions one in particular).

Some bands need to cop themselves on about their choice of where they've decided to play. Perhaps, in the cases where they have 'official' myspace pages, we can all head over en masse and give them dogs abuse. Or is that just being spiteful, vindictive and childish.

Deehoof......YESSSSSSSSS .|..|

help, theyre online - what's this best available or general admission stuff? should i go for the latter?

its all the one. TIcketmaster always gives you that option, even when theres only one type of ticket.

As far as I know theres a general ticket (which included camping) or a campervan ticket, which I assume gives you access to an area where you can park your big winnebago

Ticketmaster site don't work on a blackberry. Damn you dublin bus, get a frickin move on.

hurrah! i got one. that "you have one minute to fill in this page" stuff had me well stressed but

Me too. And I had to keep clicking "show the nonsecure information on this page" while I was in the ticket queue. But it's all good now!

Oh, and Gambra just got two tickets as well. Should be a laugh, this.

i won't know until later today or tomorrow if i got tickets because i'm getting them through my bank at a discount. It better not sell out today.

i got my camper van ticket on satruday

Uhhh.. I dunno. Buying 2 tickets is €440 for fuck sake. uhhhhh

Sonic Youth, Bjork, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, !!!, LCD Soundsystem, Kieron Hebden, Modest Mouse.. sure. But I dunno. The toilets suck. The lack of showers sucks. Other people suck.

I hate making decisions.

Just got mine there.

Nice. .|..|

How come the only ticket options are for camping? Didnt see anything about buying tickets for the camper van section or the huts or tipees.

stereo: i havnt a clue why...
i could watch your avatar for fucking ages.

avernus just do it.
theres more toilets and showers being laid out this year.

stereo: i havnt a clue why...
i could watch your avatar for fucking ages.

avernus just do it.
theres more toilets and showers being laid out this year.

I saw you last year. We exchanged smiles. Maybe this year you'll join me for a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back