Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Pez are playing this launch thingy tonight.

I presume that means we are playing the festival too...?

I cant believe we are not mentioned along side Beasties, Bjork, Iggy, etc. in the press release yoke.

Great line up, but I don't think I'll bother me hole. Last year the queue's for food in the morning and toilets in the evening were too much to bear again. Without some decent gear that is, then I wouldn't care less.

revealed - from RTE website...

The line-up for this year's Electric Picnic Festival at Stradbally Hall, Co Laois has been announced.
This year's festival takes place on Friday 31 August, Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 September.
Among the artists announced for this year's line-up are: The Beastie Boys, Iggy and the Stooges, Bjork, Primal Scream, Jarvis Cocker, The Good, The Bad and The Queen, Modest Mouse, Soul II Soul, The Jesus and Mary Chain, LCD Soundsystem and Craig Armstrong.
Advertisement

Tickets for the festival go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday 3 April, priced €220 for the three days, including camping. Capacity is limited to 32,500

You're missing:
The Undertones
Fujiya & Miyagi
Horace Andy
Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain
Marlena Shaw
!!! (Chk, Chk, Chk)
Electrelane
Deerhoof
Kieran Hebden & Steve Reid
Sonic Youth
Aim
The Go Team!
Ratatat
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Ladytron
Damien Dempsey
The Magic Numbers

Bodytonic Tent:
Bonde do Role / Jamie Lidell / Mr Scruff / Simian Mobile Disco (live) / Derrick May / Hexstatic / Josh Wink / Derrick Carter / The Glimmers / DJ Marky / A-trak* / Greenskeepers LIVE

You're missing:
The Undertones
Fujiya & Miyagi
Horace Andy
Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain
Marlena Shaw
!!! (Chk, Chk, Chk)
Electrelane
Deerhoof
Kieran Hebden & Steve Reid
Sonic Youth
Aim
The Go Team!
Ratatat
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Ladytron
Damien Dempsey
The Magic Numbers

Bodytonic Tent:
Bonde do Role / Jamie Lidell / Mr Scruff / Simian Mobile Disco (live) / Derrick May / Hexstatic / Josh Wink / Derrick Carter / The Glimmers / DJ Marky / A-trak* / Greenskeepers LIVE

the line up looks great!
the head liners mentioned in a previous post do nothing for me at all.
how are sonic youth not in the headliners?

sonic youth eh? they'll definitely be wheeling out that daydream nation vibe now won't they? seem to be doing it everywhere!

also why the fuck is bright eyes playing oxegen!? bollox!

Super line-up altogether. It will sell out a lot faster than last year, whether it will tomorrow or not is debatable, but with such a good line-up, word of mouth, thousands not able to get glasto-tickets, and a general culture of the people who can afford it, buying multiple tickets for these things knowing they can get rid later. I reckon the early bird catches the worm. I'm going to primavera and told meself I'd limit myself to that festival alone, but now looking at the picnic lineup and knowing lots of people going, I don't think I will be able to resist

sorry about mentioning the other thing their pete...

Heard Wilco are playing too, which'd be sweeeeet. Nels Cline frippwankery all over their new album!

what about hedgehogs? thinking of just hiding there anyway, move onto the site about a week before the gig, find a nice oak-tree and set up shop in its hollow trunk. By midnight on Friday a talking hedgehog will seem normal to most and I will be able to party with impunity.

i have my mouse poised and ready to click my way to my first ever electric p0cnic and im rather excited. i was sold after i read the line up, particularly happy about modest mouse, lcd and most of all, deerhoof!!!!!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back