I should have probably guessed her gay
So I broke North with no delay
I heard she moved real far away
That was two years ago this May
I seen her just the other day
Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay

Girls, wha?

If I played guitar I'd be Jimmy Paaaage
Coz the girlies I like are under aaaage. (Check it!)

mein zwei zents: This might be the greatest ever rip-off foisted on the festival-going public. Sonic Youth, JAMC, Bjork, Beastie Boys...all miles past their sell-by-date. 220 euro ? It's a large price to pay for nostalgia without knowing what the full picture of the line-up is before you pay. Womad and The Big Chill are appx 165 euro each. Why is this 220 ?

mein zwei zents: This might be the greatest ever rip-off foisted on the festival-going public. Sonic Youth, JAMC, Bjork, Beastie Boys...all miles past their sell-by-date. 220 euro ? It's a large price to pay for nostalgia without knowing what the full picture of the line-up is before you pay. Womad and The Big Chill are appx 165 euro each. Why is this 220 ?

diasgree with you about bjork... but you are mostly correct.

Primavera, better line-up, only around 80 euro when I got my ticket. admittedly there's no camping, but still, better bands, sunshine...etc. Can't resist electric picnic though, even for 220, too many good times to be had.

I just bought another ticket.

I'd imagine the price difference might have something to with vat and the additional transport costs of getting over here. Sure you could go to one of the fests in the uk but don't forget to add on the cost of getting there. It's gonna be a good laugh regardless of who plays.

No one at all? Ugh. Currently, its you, me, Ciara and Deirde

Me woman's going too, but apart from that no-one at all. Diarmuid and Hogan are considering it. Diarmuid really wants to go but is trying to get the money together and Hogan is thinking of going to Oxegen instead.

Me woman's going too, but apart from that no-one at all. Diarmuid and Hogan are considering it. Diarmuid really wants to go but is trying to get the money together and Hogan is thinking of going to Oxegen instead.

Yer woman will love it there! Brilliant way to start college, look at us now sure!! :) I met Diarmuid today, he really does want to but is so pissed at the price..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back