Dublin Bus aint running (1 Viewer)

great. no bus service in Lucan tomorrow mornign by the looks of things

Just get thee to the N4, Crazy Prices footbridge area you lazy bollix, buses may be doing the village in the morning they were this morning anyway. Though they've probably run out of salt again.

Ban this filth Pete!!

Sent from my Blackberry using Mysphincter

Its pete's fault! I kept get prompted by these Taptalk people everytime I logged onto thumped from my phone and caved in and bought the app. Its nifty but haven't figured out how to remove the sig :-(

what do people reckon about bus journeys from dublin to cork and back on sunday? aircoach say they're running fine with some delays but it's supposed to be hellish on sunday so i could be stranded in cork. can't really afford the train.

Sunday looks to be a mess in Dubs, further south it'll probably be rain/sleet... So say the weather nerds on broads.ie.

Course they said it'd be dry today and we've already gotten some snow in D14.

Snow us HARD to predict, but all weather models seem to be saying Sunday'll be the bad one.

I've even seen 1947 bandied about.

what do people reckon about bus journeys from dublin to cork and back on sunday? aircoach say they're running fine with some delays but it's supposed to be hellish on sunday so i could be stranded in cork. can't really afford the train.

Why dont you try and get the cheap online train tickets? You might be lucky and get one for a tenner each way.

I wouldnt risk the bus. Imagine being stranded in Cork. Nightmare :)

Why dont you try and get the cheap online train tickets? You might be lucky and get one for a tenner each way.

I wouldnt risk the bus. Imagine being stranded in Cork. Nightmare :)

the 10 quid trains are like tuesday to thursday i think off peak times unfortunately. 71 quid otherwise! ya stranded in cark wouldn't be so bad.

Why can't they use sand if grit and salt is so hard to get????

The army can dig it up along our glorious coastlines and then sand the b'jaysus out of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back