Dublin Bus aint running (2 Viewers)

can someone move this thread to travel?
or 10101010101101010?

EDIT: sorry, sent from my 386 SX 25 mhz

a mate came over for dinner today said she saw a bus skating down a hill coming very close to collecting all the cars on the way down.

She was saying that it magically slid into the path and kept its tail more or less in line, but the bus driver gave the impression he would be in need of a new pair of jocks at the end of his shift.

Cycled and walked from baggot street to Finglas yesterday at about half 4. In the first 20 minutes I had some of the scariest cycling moments I have ever had. City centre was a sheet of ice. Cars everywhere, couldn't stop, turn or even put my feet down. Bike is on slicks and shoes are old, so are silcks as well. Copped on after that. The burbs were grand. Deeper snow is easy.

Skipped saying hello to the wife and kids when I got home and went straight onto the tins.

I walked from Dominick Street to Marino and fell on my hole three times, cars were getting stuck on that hump back bridge near Croke Park and abandomed buses lined the streets.

I was also hit by about 40 snowballs while passing Summerhill and Ballybough, one kid was only about a foot away from me and fired a snowball right into my ear..... they've no fear out there.

A mate of mine said there was organised gangs of kids waiting at Laus stops and just plenting the shit out of anyone who got off !!!

The kids on James St were going up to cars stuck in traffic, opening up the passenger doors and fucking snowballs into the cars at folk at point blank range. A couple of women got a terrible fright - thought they were being carjacked

I was also hit by about 40 snowballs while passing Summerhill and Ballybough, one kid was only about a foot away from me and fired a snowball right into my ear..... they've no fear out there.

A mate of mine said there was organised gangs of kids waiting at Laus stops and just plenting the shit out of anyone who got off !!!

snow does funny things to adolescents. It makes them congregate in areas in large numbers, where they wait to pounce on something.

I cycled up by superquinn knocklyon last evening. There were 50 or so there, armed with snowballs, but not a car on the road. Poor things

I walked from Ranelagh to Pearse st. yesterday. The first DART to Bray was empty and I made it home in record time.
Must be karma payback for my 10 hour record journey back from Crok years ago.

last year I was driving my kids around knocklyn when a bunch of snowballs hit my windscreen... I turned my car around, found the fuckers hiding behind a fence and showed them the baby in my backseat... and told them they could've killed us all... some of them ran off, one apologized and one started crying...

You guys should stand up to these bastards more...

same kind of thing happened to me on the Luas and when I stood up to the bastards I had a bunch of people thank me... I told them they should've done it... why are adults scared of kids?

I'll never get it...

They're only like 4ft tall and scared of getting in trouble... the other ones, the not scared ones, are easily beatable...

if you can't scare them, hit them... problem solved.

Really though, people should stand up for themselves a bit more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back