DS Lite (1 Viewer)

whats the difference between a ds and a ds lite?
think my special lady friend is getting me a ds lite for christmas.

ds lite is deadlier (ie - smaller, lighter, brighter)

i still need to buy Mario Kart for it. you gets to race people all around the world or something.

got the black one with sonic, crash bandicoot and that lego star wars.
cant see myself holding onto lego star wars for very long though, its just too much for me.
wanna get that brain game yoke, any other suggestions?

wanna get that brain game yoke, any other suggestions?

Brain Training is great although I haven't touched it since October. But i did play it everyday for months and months beforehans. New Super Mario Brothers is classic Mario. Phoenix Wright is cool too. A bit linear at times but good fun.

really digging the brain training game. the doc makes the best faces when hes giving you instructions.
just ordered super mario brothers as well.
have you managed to connect your ds online yet darren?

really digging the brain training game. the doc makes the best faces when hes giving you instructions.
just ordered super mario brothers as well.
have you managed to connect your ds online yet darren?

i haven't got any games that allow online play but i have used the web browser for the oh so useful purpose of checking thumped from bed WITHOUT TURNING ON MY LAPTOP!

check out Elite Beat Agents as recommended by Theseus Mock in the other ds thread below. It sounds brilliant.

No box or nothing? I'm there like shareware.
Only question is black or white?
Pink!

I have a credit card application form in my bag just for this! I'm looking forward to Trauma Centre, although it looks gross. Cooking Mama looks gas too. Can a vegan play Cooking Mama?

oooh i hadn't seen this thread before.
i got one two weeks ago. black of course.
super mario bros and sonic rush. sonic rush is really very fast, the graphics are pretty fuckin cool too.
but i'm currently working on mario. i feel like a kid again.

soon i will be thinking of getting new games...

interested in brain training but i'm confused..
i was told brain training is amazing by a friend and shit by my boyfriend...
hmmm.

i got dr kawashima's how old is your brain.
i didnt think much of it at first but you'll really enjoy it once you've unlocked some of the hidden games.
not all that fucked on the sidoku games though.
havnt played the brain training game though.

picked up mario kart the other week which fucking rocks. you get to play the old circuits on the snes and n64 as well as new ones.

oh i hear mario kart rocks, i think i'll get it next.

if you're into mario, new super mario bros. is really cool but might be a little easy for someone who has played mario a lot.
then again i'm only a little bit into it at the moment so maybe i have more difficult challenges ahead..

recently purchased ds games:

mario 64 ds: this rules. i had it for the n64 but it's even better on the ds, plus it's been 7 years and i've forgotten most of it
need for speed carbon: don't bother. it's better than nfs most wanted but that's not hard.

anyone know the best place to trade ds games? i've got three i want to get rid of (the two nfs games and project the rub)

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

nyatendocat.jpg

i got dr kawashima's how old is your brain.
i didnt think much of it at first but you'll really enjoy it once you've unlocked some of the hidden games.
not all that fucked on the sidoku games though.
havnt played the brain training game though.

picked up mario kart the other week which fucking rocks. you get to play the old circuits on the snes and n64 as well as new ones.

i got this game too [how frustrating is head count?]
and sonic rush [ace!] and spryo so far..... defo gonna go for mario kart next...has anyone played animal crossing i think it looks good...:)

Pro Evo 6 anyone? I'm finding it pretty good so far but then again I've never played any of the console versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back