DS Lite (1 Viewer)

dudley said:
all you need is the adaptor, which i didn't have. so i bought a cheap one for 6 euro in the shop.
the manager in henry st did the deal for me, he was pretty helpful and friendly. he was also happy to let me check the screen for dead pixels beforehand too.

do it, it's the bleedin dream!

No box or nothing? I'm there like shareware.
Only question is black or white?

Smyths in Jervis is (or soon will be) an OFFICIAL NINTENDO DOWNLOAD STATION.

Go in there, fire up your DS and you can download demos of Mario Kart, Tetris and other stuff. All games that have already been released anyway.

My copy of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! finally arrived yesterday. Bonkers-awesome. The music is so incredible.

dudley said:
he was also happy to let me check the screen for dead pixels beforehand too.

doh, i shoulda taught o dat
i did the sexy deal and only noticed the day after that i have a stuck pixel.
i'm currently running a home brew flashy thingy to get rid of it , but it's been going for 4 or 5 hours now and no joy. i'll probably catch epilepsy from it.

1000smurfs said:
doh, i shoulda taught o dat
i did the sexy deal and only noticed the day after that i have a stuck pixel.
i'm currently running a home brew flashy thingy to get rid of it , but it's been going for 4 or 5 hours now and no joy. i'll probably catch epilepsy from it.

Whats the homebrew thing yr using? You get one of those pass me thingummys? 4/5 hours sounds inordinate.

most of the shops should be happy to let you change it if it's only a couple of weeks old.

also nintendo say that more often than not the stuck pixel will correct itself after a week or two, so maybe give it a couple of weeks before bringing it back

I'm using an old GBA writable rom cart i had lying around and pixel fixer i downloaded from the net, it's been on all night and hasn't worked, i reckon
if it dont sort itself out by the weekend, i'll try exchange it.

I'm addicted to brain training, i was so rubbish to start with at calculationx20
but i'm down to 18.30 sec now , still room for improvement...

hey anyone reckon you could get a DS anywhere around town before christmas? or will i be answered with the same amount of disgust that the guy in HMV showed me during the week?

yeah, i reckon there should be an abundance of ds lites about. you'd better off checking some video game or toy stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back