Driving Test (1 Viewer)

dont have a car so i used a testers, but i had been getting lessons in it for weeks so was well used to it. just checked online and rathgar has a 40% pass rate, the lowest in the country.

Hard luck Froog, its an awful feeling. Second time around is much easier. Its all about perception and how confident and relaxed you seem. I took 3 days off work before my second test and drove constantly every day. I think that got me through it. Good luck next time. Apply straight away :)

Anyone have the number of a good driving instructor familiar with the Raheny test route? My driving instructor is very nice but only familiar with southside ones.
Got me test this day week :eek:

Anyone have the number of a good driving instructor familiar with the Raheny test route? My driving instructor is very nice but only familiar with southside ones.

Sarah- Colin in Colliers is really good and is based in Raheny .Try Book him but he is v. busy so be flexible. Their number is in the book, I need a few refresher lessons off him pretty soon too, waitin for my test date for Raheny as well as it happens:eek:

Sarah- Colin in Colliers is really good and is based in Raheny .Try Book him but he is v. busy so be flexible. Their number is in the book, I need a few refresher lessons off him pretty soon too, waitin for my test date for Raheny as well as it happens:eek:

ooh cheers for that. will look him up. Am crapping it and some mad warning light on in car. I have no idea why I picked Raheny. If i'm not on again to brag this time next week, you 'll find me wallowing in the nearest pub. Good luck with your test!

Cormac Sheridan is brilliant, really strict, but gets you through the test. 086 346 7302.

Try Ian Adams at Pass Masters - 0872246229.

Mrs Ro, bro-in-law and mum-in-law all passed first time with him at raheny. I passed first time at baldoyle with him.

Thanks for all recommendations. I totally recommend Colin in Colliers as well.
was reversing round the corner retarded and he explained it in such a way that,
two three practises before I got it spot on just before the test. One mark away
from failing. Can't I reckon constant worried expression and cursing under
breath may have made tester go easy on me. I did suck!

Doing my theory on Monday? IS it hard?

Being going thru the book - mine's only 2nd edition and they emailed me to be careful of using outdated books. have they changed that much or do they just want me to buy a new one..

I'll play a bit of GTA to get me in the mood...

There's a little supplement you can buy to go with the old text books. Just make sure all the speeds are in kms and you should be fine.
Tell tell you your result as soon as you leave the test room. Bastard told me I failed then "haha, course you didn't, the look on your face" :mad:
Good luck.

I got 34 the first time and 35 the second :-( it's not as easy as peeps think. there are a few tricky questions. Definitely get the latest book, that's how i failed the first time by using the old buke. I know a few who failed first time but won't ever admit it!

Get the new book - I barely passed by getting 35 using the old book (I didn't know there was anew book) and was really lucky to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back