Comprehensive List of People Who’ll Be First Up Against The Wall When The Revolution Comes (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
People who don’t indicate on roundabouts
People who indicate incorrectly on roundabouts
People who leave their shopping trolley at the end of each supermarket aisle instead of bringing it with them
People who dump their supermarket trolley in the car park instead of returning it properly
People who return their supermarket trolley by connecting it to a dumped trolley
People who park in supermarket set down only spots
People with no children who park in parent and child spaces
People with teenagers who park in parent and child spaces
(People who park in accessible parking spaces but don’t have the correct badge on display should be shot now - no need to wait for the revolution)
People who drive with their fog lights on
People who drive with their high beam lights on
People who drive too slow
People who drive too fast
People who talk in the cinema
People who play with their phones in cinemas
People with button press sounds on their phones
People who listen to music in public without earphones on their phones
People who make telephone calls on their phones in public spaces
People who use golf umbrellas while not on a golf course
People who talk about golf while not on a golf course or in its facilities
People who play golf

People who object to much needed infrastructure projects, while living many counties away.
People who think twitter is reality.

People who leave their shopping trolley at the end of each supermarket aisle instead of bringing it with them
I do this if the aisle is super crowded

But I am willing to quit it from right now if I get to shoot some golfers come The Day

People who dump their supermarket trolley in the car park instead of returning it properly
People who return their supermarket trolley by connecting it to a dumped trolley
(People who park in accessible parking spaces but don’t have the correct badge on display should be shot now - no need to wait for the revolution)
People who play golf
so basically:
drivers, supermarkets, cinemas and golfers.

People who play golf
I was waiting for the item I’d disagree with but it never came. Bravo, sir!

I've never been completely sure how it works, but any person who gets an MBA appears to turn into a special kind of useless cunt.

Normal useless cunts motor around, being useless, not harming anyone really. They're useless cunts, and they're fine. Every now and again they aren't useless, and they're likely totally reasonable, stable people. Not harming anyone, not getting too stressed, happily useless, everything is fine.

MBAs seems to take the approach of: let's take your pre existing useless cuntery, and make that the center of your being, REALLY focus on that. And once you've crystalized this out, project it onto all parties.

I want you to storm into every project and occupy everyone else's time with your uselessness so that you cripple any actual work that might be happening. I want meetings, and more meetings, I want bullshit Excel spreadsheets, I want you to never listen to anything any engineer tells you. Most importantly I want happy glib smiling bulshit promises to the higher ups. And I want you to take pride in managing not to know anything about the technology, because that's for those dirty engineers to take care of. You focus on not listening, and smiling vacuous promises to higher ups.

I've never been completely sure how it works, but any person who gets an MBA appears to turn into a special kind of useless cunt.

Normal useless cunts motor around, being useless, not harming anyone really. They're useless cunts, and they're fine. Every now and again they aren't useless, and they're likely totally reasonable, stable people. Not harming anyone, not getting too stressed, happily useless, everything is fine.

MBAs seems to take the approach of: let's take your pre existing useless cuntery, and make that the center of your being, REALLY focus on that. And once you've crystalized this out, project it onto all parties.

I want you to storm into every project and occupy everyone else's time with your uselessness so that you cripple any actual work that might be happening. I want meetings, and more meetings, I want bullshit Excel spreadsheets, I want you to never listen to anything any engineer tells you. Most importantly I want happy glib smiling bulshit promises to the higher ups. And I want you to take pride in managing not to know anything about the technology, because that's for those dirty engineers to take care of. You focus on not listening, and smiling vacuous promises to higher ups.
I used to work at MBA exams in Trinity, and almost every year (there was one exception to this out of about 5 years) they were the biggest bunch of entitled cunts to have sitting in an exam room. Just fucking horrible horrible wankers. You'd have a class of like 40 of them, and actually it would look like 10 of them would be pretty alright people, but they'd just be trying not to have any interactions with the other 30 complete cunts in the class. Just fucking dickheads. And the other thing is, you could tell within 10 seconds of talking to them that most of them were absolute fucking morons as well.
A frequent occurrence was they'd ask you to get in touch with the examiner to ask about some question on the paper, and they'd be insisting that the question should have been written THIS WAY for whatever reason. So you'd ring the examiner or find them, and they'd just be like "What the fuck is this idiot talking about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back