Comprehensive List of People Who’ll Be First Up Against The Wall When The Revolution Comes (1 Viewer)

People who stand in front of me at the Dinosaur Jr. gig and read Deep Wound's wikipedia page with their phone brightness turned up to maximum while the band are playing.

I used to work at MBA exams in Trinity, and almost every year (there was one exception to this out of about 5 years) they were the biggest bunch of entitled cunts to have sitting in an exam room. Just fucking horrible horrible wankers. You'd have a class of like 40 of them, and actually it would look like 10 of them would be pretty alright people, but they'd just be trying not to have any interactions with the other 30 complete cunts in the class. Just fucking dickheads. And the other thing is, you could tell within 10 seconds of talking to them that most of them were absolute fucking morons as well.
A frequent occurrence was they'd ask you to get in touch with the examiner to ask about some question on the paper, and they'd be insisting that the question should have been written THIS WAY for whatever reason. So you'd ring the examiner or find them, and they'd just be like "What the fuck is this idiot talking about?"

You can normally see them coming as they're wearing suits to college.

"You're technical, can you fix my computer?"

People who don’t indicate on roundabouts
People who indicate incorrectly on roundabouts
People who leave their shopping trolley at the end of each supermarket aisle instead of bringing it with them
People who dump their supermarket trolley in the car park instead of returning it properly
People who return their supermarket trolley by connecting it to a dumped trolley
People who park in supermarket set down only spots
People with no children who park in parent and child spaces
People with teenagers who park in parent and child spaces
(People who park in accessible parking spaces but don’t have the correct badge on display should be shot now - no need to wait for the revolution)
People who drive with their fog lights on
People who drive with their high beam lights on
People who drive too slow
People who drive too fast
People who talk in the cinema
People who play with their phones in cinemas
People with button press sounds on their phones
People who listen to music in public without earphones on their phones
People who make telephone calls on their phones in public spaces
People who use golf umbrellas while not on a golf course
People who talk about golf while not on a golf course or in its facilities
People who play golf

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lou played a Deep Wound song on Sunday night.
was it 'Lou's Anxiety Song' ?

also I Saw It and Dead Babies are slow tunes that would work.
I'd say Dead Babies was written by Barlow:
'' ...So much fucking futility, emptiness in the world that I see, the life I live's the life I make, not another cheap escape. Never happy, never sad, break out of this self destruction path, anger can't disappear, fade away with passing years.''

A boot of the DEEP WOUND EP was the first hardcore record I ever bought.

'' ...So much fucking futility, emptiness in the world that I see, the life I live's the life I make, not another cheap escape. Never happy, never sad, break out of this self destruction path, anger can't disappear, fade away with passing years.''

No it was a J song called Psyched To Die.

I've never been completely sure how it works, but any person who gets an MBA appears to turn into a special kind of useless cunt
I got hired for a job in Drogheda once, and part of my salary was paid by some govt funding, and as part of that I had to do some kind of business course in the Smurfit place. I was a fair bit older than most of the other people doing the course, and couldn't get over how much on the side of The Man most of them were. They were discussing some company where they'd moved water coolers from the kitchen to the end of each row of desks, so that people were less inclined to hang out and chat there and would be more productive. Fucking hell like - these lads had some kind of fantasy that they'd be the guys deciding on where to put the water coolers, rather than the people in the desks being prevented from talking to their colleagues

I got hired for a job in Drogheda once, and part of my salary was paid by some govt funding, and as part of that I had to do some kind of business course in the Smurfit place. I was a fair bit older than most of the other people doing the course, and couldn't get over how much on the side of The Man most of them were. They were discussing some company where they'd moved water coolers from the kitchen to the end of each row of desks, so that people were less inclined to hang out and chat there and would be more productive. Fucking hell like - these lads had some kind of fantasy that they'd be the guys deciding on where to put the water coolers, rather than the people in the desks being prevented from talking to their colleagues

these are people to avoid. psychos

Anyone who was a raver in the late 80s into the 90s.
Anyone who mainly wears tracksuits.

Thats cool I never heard of Deep wound before,..thats a real toe tapper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back