Driving Test (1 Viewer)

brilliant, well done. Its such a great feeling taking down those L plates...although i did get done for speeding 2 days after i got mine so dont get too cocky!

Passed this fucker there myself this morning. Fuck you baldy fat bloke who failed me the first time!

WEll Done!!! :)

Mine is on Saturday... second time around. I'm so nervous cos I have a new job that I need to pass it for. I failed on small technalities last time so its not even like I have something to concentrate on for improvement. But I'm taking it in my own car this time so I'm hoping that help me a bit.

I think Pete should ban anyone who doesn't have a full licence. It's only fair.

that's like that really stupid ad on the radio for trying to get out of paying for your tv license. When that one keeps trying to say she's on a provisional and shocked there's no test.

I think Pete should ban anyone who doesn't have a full licence. It's only fair.

I agree- They are a menace to us all

Those of us who have passed the test should affix one of these babies to their avatars to increase the overall smugness factor without having any real effect on anything in particular

ViewImageX.asp

I passed mine today :)

it should be a great feeling but the guy was horrible. He told me I was scatty and needed to calm down. Of course I was like that, I was nervous as everyone is taking their test. Anyways I passed I really shouldn't care.

passed mine the week before last, the tester said my driving was 'brilliant' which is news to me, but can't complain too much. feels weird not having the l-plates on though.

Passed mine yesterday.My second attempt.On my first the tester asked me if I'd ever had a lesson.I had'nt but said I had.Got myself a pre test lesson from (name withheld) on Friday night.A couple of pointers and I was good to go.Man am I happy about it.It was a piece of piss in the end.You just gotta drive like a complete auld one.

Passed mine yesterday.My second attempt.On my first the tester asked me if I'd ever had a lesson.I had'nt but said I had.Got myself a pre test lesson from (name withheld) on Friday night.A couple of pointers and I was good to go.Man am I happy about it.It was a piece of piss in the end.You just gotta drive like a complete auld one.

borat-high-five.jpg

Diddles takes time out from reality for a bit of a lurk?

Thanks D!

If anybodies looking for a pre-test from a master PM me and I'll hook you up.This dude is hardscore.

I wonder how the Government's new regulations re L Drivers not being allowed on the road will affect their plans for Decentralisation, when the staff who signed up for these boondocks in the arse end of nowhere won't be able to drive to work?

They obviously don't have a clue when they "plan" these knee-jerk policies. No fucking "joined-up" thinking on their part.

Anyway, well done all.

hasn't decentralisation been on the cards for the last million years?
even brady knows how to drive by now. fuck em if they're too thick
to learn to drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back