Driving Test (1 Viewer)

yikes

what does that even mean?

i haven't heard that one before

what should I do/pretend do do when stopping?

yikes

what does that even mean?

i haven't heard that one before

what should I do/pretend do do when stopping?
i guess it's the usual mirrors - indicate - mirrors - maneouvre stuff, i just tend to do mirrors and indicate at the same time and then pull in. the tester said i need to be doing it earlier. my problem is that they go 'stop here please' and if i went mirrors indicate mirrors, i'd be past the place where they wanted me to pull in already. maybe i need to get lightning fast reflexes.

ironically enough the testers who failed me both said that my driving is absolutely fine and it's just technicalities they had to fail me on. pox a rama.

chin up. the second tester didn't bat an eyelid when i hit the kerb going round a tight corner. apparently mounting it is a grade 3 and an instant fail, but just hitting it is only a grade 2. shazam.

i'm improving though - you're allowed 8 grade 2s before you fail. on my first test i got 14 and on my second i got 9. third time'll be the charm. fingers crossed.

johnny, i'd borrow someone's car if i was you, they
defo won't be too impressed when you show up
with your suped up hotrod

chin up. the second tester didn't bat an eyelid when i hit the kerb going round a tight corner. apparently mounting it is a grade 3 and an instant fail, but just hitting it is only a grade 2. shazam.

"mounting" chortle

johnny, i'd borrow someone's car if i was you, they
defo won't be too impressed when you show up
with your suped up hotrod

Say what you want about me but don't insult the car

Would having a scented candle and some soft music on create an ambiance that would be conducive to passing?

I was thinking of buying chocolates and flowers for my examiner

I got 8 grade two faults and i hit the curb during my three point turn and reversing around a bend. Still passed.
Just be confident, keep checking your mirrors and you will be totally fine

I got 8 grade two faults and i hit the curb during my three point turn and reversing around a bend. Still passed.
Just be confident, keep checking your mirrors and you will be totally fine

I thought if you got 9 faults you failed?
I also thought hitting the curb on a 3 point turn/reversing around a bend was an instant fail?

I thought if you got 9 faults you failed?
I also thought hitting the curb on a 3 point turn/reversing around a bend was an instant fail?

Yeah if you get 9 grade two's you fail but I only got 8 so i was safe. Hitting the curb isnt an instant fail, once you dont ram into it. If you just tip off it, its a grade two fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back