dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (1 Viewer)

if you passed a burning comedy club and Dave McSavage, Des Bishop and Jason Byrne were trying to crawl there way out from the flaming rubble, and you only have to time to kick one of them back into the inferno... which one would it be?

i'd just stand back and wank to be honest. there's nowt more liberating than getting your cock out on the quays
!ninjaaaa
leigh

I've cancelled the contract i put out on Des Bishop since i caught a bit of his latest show. It's not fucking hilarious, but it's not bad. He's off the death list and onto my shit list. Things can only get better.

I wonder if we started a petition could we get him banned from the streets? Or could you get a restraining order on him so that he cant come close enough to mouth obscentities at you?

I like this idea, sort of a class action restraining order.

He'd probably love it, though.

Oh yeah, and queen kong, OUT WITH THE STORY ALREADY.

if you passed a burning comedy club and Dave McSavage, Des Bishop and Jason Byrne were trying to crawl there way out from the flaming rubble, and you only have to time to kick one of them back into the inferno... which one would it be?

Id drag jason byrne out (the lightest) and use his skinny frame to sufocate mcsavage and bishops as they lay gasping and cripsy on the pavement.

Id drag jason byrne out (the lightest) and use his skinny frame to sufocate mcsavage and bishops as they lay gasping and cripsy on the pavement.

This thread is really going to bite you in the ass when those 3 show up dead this weekend.

maybe you could nominate a new candidate for hate every week. eventually it could have its own board; 'leighs candidate for hate'

sounds like a plan
next week: john mcenroe

john_mcenroe.jpg

oh, that john mcenroe fella really grinds my gears!

ah, who am i kidding, i think he's great, he's like bruce springsteen's nerdy brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back