Dates from hell.. (2 Viewers)

You know I googled those lyrics right?

I probably still have the letter somewhere

oh yeah i meant just the cringy-ness of him giving you those lyrics..i have letters from a boy who i had a bit of a dalliance with where he quotes an awful lot of slipknot lyrics..and talks about how he's gonna beat down fred durst..for serious..god i miss being a teenager..

oh yeah i meant just the cringy-ness of him giving you those lyrics..i have letters from a boy who i had a bit of a dalliance with where he quotes an awful lot of slipknot lyrics..and talks about how he's gonna beat down fred durst..for serious..god i miss being a teenager..
I don't.
And teenage girls dress like lapdancers now.
In my time it was raggle taggle skirts and wooly jumpers with thumb holes.
I want a refund.

I am probably going to regret this but what the hell does that mean? I have seen it a few times now. Text speak? Personal ad speak? I will refrain from typing out the possibilities.

its age/sex/location..i think yurn! is trying to groom you for some cyber sex:)

zeelander is back!

and my worst relationship story ties in with will smith..i once went out with a dude called phil who was a big will smith fan..so when he listened to the album he would replace 'will' with 'phil' throughout the entire album..seriously..the line 'excuse me philenium' still haunts me..we lasted about a month..

Hallo!

I like the cut of Phil's jib. Is he currently single?

zeelander is back!

and my worst relationship story ties in with will smith..i once went out with a dude called phil who was a big will smith fan..so when he listened to the album he would replace 'will' with 'phil' throughout the entire album..seriously..the line 'excuse me philenium' still haunts me..we lasted about a month..

Was it Phil Collins?

I know where he got the whole "girl like you thing", it turns out that his friend as at the same New Years party....

Where I was kissing this one guy all night and then turned around and got with his best friend. hahahahahhahaha. While falling over and spilling my drink all over everyones stuff, to which a guy id known for a couple of years was screaming at me over the whole house party "will you fucking ever grow up, your not 15 any fucking more". So everyone there was introduced to Roisin basically.

No wonder why he thinks im that sort of girl.....

Oh dont worry, havent had a night like that in a good while. Im getting shy in my old age.

Where I was kissing this one guy all night and then turned around and got with his best friend. hahahahahhahaha. While falling over and spilling my drink all over everyones stuff, to which a guy id known for a couple of years was screaming at me over the whole house party "will you fucking ever grow up, your not 15 any fucking more".

Is this friend called Ducky? And do you live in Shermer, Illinois by any chance?

Is this friend called Ducky? And do you live in Shermer, Illinois by any chance?

No.

I dont know his friends name, I heard it off my friend Anna's whos house party it was and she asked me about yer man as she had heard I was going cinema with him off said friend.

If you get my jist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back