Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

gulp

Fall_04_016.jpg

Naked mole rats are cool. They have a society more in common with insects with one breeding queen in charge of a nest of 'em.

You forgot this guy for your scary pics
bizarre_eatingworm_400.jpg

This is Kitty the Kancer Kat, adopted by our neighbourhood about 4 years ago, and she loves you. She's lost both her ears and most of her voice box by way of cat cancer, she habituates our houses, living rooms, sofas, etc. My next door neifhbour took her down to the vets and we all chipped in on the bill.She now looks like a super-model polar bear with the singing voice of a rock falling through a tree.

art_image_0011171.jpg

Is it cute? Is it horribly disturbing? Is it both?

Two faces on a kitten could fall under the heading of 'too much of a good thing'.

But I stopped watching it when the voiceover said that the little kitten wasn't nursing, which means it doesn't really have a hope, and that made me very, very sad.

To make me happy again, I watched this video of basset hound puppies. They SO want me to play with them:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And then I watched this beautiful movie about triumph over adversity:

This dog wants me to cuddle him.

Mr Jane wants a Basset Hound now. I want a running dog (it's not good for Bassets to run too much), so we'll have to have two pooches. Oh, twist my arm, then. Probably get a mutt, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back