Cute Lifestyles (5 Viewers)

I too like pink creatures...
d_leucistic1.jpg

He looks like he's smiling!

they say polar bears will be extinct in 100 years, what a sad thought

look at him! so cute!

70804507_polar_bear_face.jpg

jane said:
That's the spirit Jellybean. Welcome to Thumped. My job, along with La La, is to post pictures of baby animals and to encourage others to quit the bickering and behold the cuteness.

That's us.

aye. that's me in the pink. here's us on our winter holidays last year:

i'm on the right. i wanted to play and was a little antzy. jane was feeling a wee bit tired.

2004_0806_snow_leopards2.jpg

2004_0806_snow_leopards3.jpg

La La said:
aye. that's me in the pink. here's us on our winter holidays last year:

i'm on the right. i wanted to play and was a little antzy. jane was feeling a wee bit tired.

2004_0806_snow_leopards2.jpg

2004_0806_snow_leopards3.jpg

Christ, La La, we really do photograph well, don't we? I mean, no two-dimensional image could truly capture the full range of our cutenesses, but we do look fetching anyway.

egg_ said:
Here's a young human trying to get a drawer open

(the picture's a few months old, I just got a wire to connect my phone to my PC)

Ah jaysus, the little cutie! What age is she? My little bebop is up to the same kind of tricks at the minute. Great fun but hectic amounts of supervision required!

deedee said:
Ah jaysus, the little cutie! What age is she? My little bebop is up to the same kind of tricks at the minute. Great fun but hectic amounts of supervision required!
She's nearly 14 months, that pic was taken a good few months ago (during the winter I would think, judging by the fleecy pyjamas). These days she's mostly running around pointing her finger out in front of her going "VVVVVVVV! VVVVVVV!" Also trying to get her clothes off and to draw on the couch

egg_ said:
She's nearly 14 months, that pic was taken a good few months ago (during the winter I would think, judging by the fleecy pyjamas). These days she's mostly running around pointing her finger out in front of her going "VVVVVVVV! VVVVVVV!" Also trying to get her clothes off and to draw on the couch

You and your wans are totally living the cute lifestyle, _egg.

Good god, La La, those are amazing. We were watching a bit of Attenborough's Planet Earth over the weekend, and there is a huge thing on snow leopards, which is pretty amazing. Then they had river otters, and Anne OMalley nearly pissed himself because I was just standing in front of the television, pointing and squealing. We were both pretty moved by the cuteness of a whole gang of otters (since they're usually fairly solitary) of all ages, fighting off a crocodile simply by harrassing it into submission with their overpowering adorability.

I remember that bit with the otters and the crocodile, super cute.

Not sure if its been mentioned already, we were in the zoo on Saturday and there are baby snow leopards :heart::heart::heart:
Right now they are too small to come out and show off their cuteness so they have a camera in their room and a screen so you can see them. So tiny and fluffy, I'm definitely going back to see them make their debut.

La La said:
oh. my. god. sob, splutter, sigh.
JESUS!
not to mention those kittens are i believe kirstie's favourite breed?
Mine too! My wee grey felly was an only kitten though, just as well cos if I saw a basket of grey kittens, I'd want them all!

134102655_3cbc3ca047_m.jpg

Don't you just want to tickle his tummy?

La La said:
oh. my. god. sob, splutter, sigh.
JESUS!
not to mention those kittens are i believe kirstie's favourite breed?

fucking hell, that's beyond cute. between the pups and the kittens i need a whiskey and a cigarette to calm me down.

wibble.

egg_ said:

don't worry, as a child I apparently used to regularly take my knickers off in the street. And look what a well adjusted individual I turned out to be. Em..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back