Cute Lifestyles (6 Viewers)

I was going to post some pictures from a cute thing thta happned the other day. I was in the... the Khaz... Kaza ok, I'm not even going to try and spell the name of the country, it's the one Borat is from, restaurant having my brekkie and there was this ugly dog competition from America on the telly. All the people of all nations in the restaurant found it hillarious and we were all laughing away and shaking our heads in an I-can't-beleive-it-way at each other. Cute ugly dogs are a joy that transcends the boundaries of nations.

Anyway I was going to post some pics because I think they're cool (the ugly dog champions) but I won't cos I would probably get killed for ruining this lovely thread. Google it lads.

Apparently Chinese cresteds win it practically every year. No offence to them at all Janer, Gucci is lovely, but there are some mad looking ones out there.

Now the cute:
cute_animals5.jpg

cute_ducklings.jpg

cute_animals.jpg

puppy.jpg

That one damn near killed me

cute_dog_and_cat.jpg

Not sure if this is cute or if the dog is getting ready to go for him...

748671154989168_cute_animal_baby_02.jpg

Noooooooooo!!!!! *dead*

Oh, I can't resist
peewee1winsagain.JPG

Sloth babies

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

default.jpg

SAMSON
At 6ft 5ins (1.96m) on his hind legs, Samson must be the perfect guard dog. But to his owners, Julie and Ray Woods, of Boston, Lincolnshire, the three-year-old Great Dane-Newfoundland cross is simply a much-loved pet.
Samson - who weighs in at 19st 10lb (125kg) - is being billed as "Britain's biggest dog" after scrap merchant staff who weighed him contacted the media.
But the placid dog has been unsettled by the attention and has missed his quiet life, Mrs Woods said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6291130.stm

1.jpg

That dog is gonna have woeful arthritis when it gets older. SIZE OF HIM!!

I'd love to have 5 or 6 Newfoundlands.

this is one of the best hamster videos i have ever seen. maybe cos they're called fred and rose...but DEFINITELY because of the music that accompanies.

french bulldog puppy watching the dog whisperer,

jane....i wasnt lying, was I? the FACE on the white one in the middle.

I have watched that clip a few times now and a little part of me dies inside everytime because I cannot stand how cute and warm and snuggly and snouty and chewy they are.

jane....i wasnt lying, was I? the FACE on the white one in the middle.

I have watched that clip a few times now and a little part of me dies inside everytime because I cannot stand how cute and warm and snuggly and snouty and chewy they are.

The one in the back at first isn't into it, and he's all, "GUYSE, I'M NAPPING HERE" and then finally, he's all, "Oh, alright, giz yer face then."

AMAZING AMAZING.

I was walking home in the pissing rain yesterday and there was a dude walking a pug puppy. The dog was all, "Hey! Woof woof!" wagging his tail and toddling up to me, and then he kept stopping and looking around. His owner said it was because he kepr realising that it was raining and he hates rain. It was hilarious, "Woof woof! Pet my ears!" and then, two seconds later, he'd look all sad, "It's raaaaaining on my eyebaaaaalllls." Funniest thing ever. Even these two teenagers who were sneaking smokes behind a wall came out and absolutely melted at the sight of the pug. Teenage aloofness was no match for those puppy eyeballs.

EDIT:
=

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back