Cute Lifestyles (4 Viewers)

ah jane. you're back!

ps please dont use 'fuck' and 'baby leopard' in the same sentence, it makes them upset!

75997_400afb2608.jpg

HELLO FROM THE PALACE OF DOGS.

This is what happens when I creep around the house making kitty noises:

76961331_61c7a872ea.jpg

This is why my doggy Miles is so difficult to photograph. He thinks everything is an opportunity for kissing.

Even when Roxy is near, and they kiss each other on the mouth. Roxy and Miles are the cutest things ever, and I'm going to go get my cuddle on some more now.

La la! There is an itty bitty baby leopard cub on the television RIGHT NOW, and my whole family is squealing with the cuteness. My dad thinks baby leopards are the cutest things ever. I keep trying to leave the room, but get called back with, "JANE! HE IS DRINKING FROM HIS BOTTLE! GET BACK HERE!" and suchlike. SO CUTE. You should hear the little thing mewing and see its little face and stuff and its teeny tiny paws.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! goddamnit i missed it!havent been watching that much telly since i got back to dublin, my fault i missed out in this case! 2 snow leopard cubs have been born in sydney and were introduced to the public there 2 weeks ago. UBER ADORABLE. miawwww.

Thanks for the thread everybody. Awesome

I put up pic of my cats before, so here's me dog, Scamper. His a homosexual dog, or so I was told when I went home for the hols. What a strange xmas.

312848358_m.jpg

There also is my avatar.......

i was over at my friend's house last night and he had FIVE tiny fluffy black kittens. FIVE OF THEM. they were amazing. i dreamt of kittens last night.

Super Dexta said:
i was over at my friend's house last night and he had FIVE tiny fluffy black kittens. FIVE OF THEM. they were amazing. i dreamt of kittens last night.

Awwwwww! *goes all wibbly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back