Cute Lifestyles (2 Viewers)

I think this might be the cutest dog in the entire universe, and I'm worried I might throw up, my senses having been overwhelmed:

MA287.6089261-1-x.jpg

He's in a shelter in Boston, and I want to adopt him and, and, and -- see that little blue toy underneath his paw? I'd throw that damn thing for him all day if he demanded I do so. Someone please help me stop looking at petfinder.com. My little bitty heart can only take so much.

ETA: But wait! This guy, he's all "What about me!? Do you only love puppies, you cruel woman!? Don't make me break out the big guns."

And look, he totally broke out the big guns.

MA278.5899967-1-x.jpg

No one should ever let me near a dog shelter, though I would be grateful that they don't let you take ALL the dogs home. I'm just worried I'd have a coronary.

holy shit. JANE! do you remember on the other cute animal thread i posted a pic of my chocolate labrador murphy?
well thats EXACTLY what he looked like as a pup. im gonna go die of cuteness, please excuse me.
sob.

jane said:
I think this might be the cutest dog in the entire universe, and I'm worried I might throw up, my senses having been overwhelmed:

MA287.6089261-1-x.jpg

He's in a shelter in Boston, and I want to adopt him and, and, and -- see that little blue toy underneath his paw? I'd throw that damn thing for him all day if he demanded I do so. Someone please help me stop looking at petfinder.com. My little bitty heart can only take so much.

ETA: But wait! This guy, he's all "What about me!? Do you only love puppies, you cruel woman!? Don't make me break out the big guns."

And look, he totally broke out the big guns.

MA278.5899967-1-x.jpg

No one should ever let me near a dog shelter, though I would be grateful that they don't let you take ALL the dogs home. I'm just worried I'd have a coronary.

ohgodohgodohgod

right.
if im ever the queen of the universe there will be no dog, cat or other cute animal unloved. i cant bear the faces of these dogs and pups, it's too much! the wet noses, the dumpy paws.......gah!

La La said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! goddamnit i missed it!havent been watching that much telly since i got back to dublin, my fault i missed out in this case! 2 snow leopard cubs have been born in sydney and were introduced to the public there 2 weeks ago. UBER ADORABLE. miawwww.

yo. jane.
so the snow leopards mentioned above?
I SAW THEM. in sydney, 2 weeks ago. i really think it was one of the most amazing moments for me, given my obsession with their species. videos/pics to come.
it was the ultimate cute overload.

La La said:
yo. jane.
so the snow leopards mentioned above?
I SAW THEM. in sydney, 2 weeks ago. i really think it was one of the most amazing moments for me, given my obsession with their species. videos/pics to come.
it was the ultimate cute overload.

OHMYGOD. You should have seen me when I saw the baby chimps in the zoo.

But look!

MI95.5909982-1-x.jpg

La La, I died. I really, really died. You can have all of my cute things, and I ask that my records and books and clothes be divided equally among my cutest animal friends.

How could someone look into the eyes of a Bluetick Coonhound and go, "Oh, on second thought, I don't think I want a dog."?

IL158.6035285-1-x.jpg

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ANYONE HAS TO ASK ANYONE ELSE IF THEY WILL ADOPT THESE DOGGIES?

i dont know, but it proves my theory that the world is fucked.
in a perfect universe, there would be no un-hugged animals.
those coonhounds look as cute as pie and wise as sage. an excellent combo in a pet, if you ask me. the eyes are so sad, i cant bear to look for long.......agh!

La La said:
i dont know, but it proves my theory that the world is fucked.
in a perfect universe, there would be no un-hugged animals.
those coonhounds look as cute as pie and wise as sage. an excellent combo in a pet, if you ask me. the eyes are so sad, i cant bear to look for long.......agh!

I know. When there are doggies in shelters, there is a whole lot more wrong with the world than any of us would care to admit.

My doggie Miles, who lives with my dad, is half Bluetick Coonhound, and, before his 'sister' Roxy came along to share in his crown, he was the sole Monarch of the Sad Eyes. Oh, damn, he really knows how to tug at your heartstrings.

I must always have hounds. HOUNDS!

*sigh*

Dogs.

ETA: Oh, shit, I just found this website: http://www.coonhoundrescue.org/index.html. I am RUINED, I tell you -- ruined.

Here's another one, you should be just about able to see the seal's head.

DSC02842.jpg

That's the back of my head by the way.

Afraid not but it was one of my mates. As you can see in the other pic the seals are really friendly. It's Puffin Island off Anglesea by the way. Ironically there's rarely any puffins but loads of seals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back