Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

Hey guys, I don't want to sell you anything at all. Wanna play?
1118157696.full.jpg

bloodhound_wilder.jpg

"Hi Guys, my name is Hank. Or, at least that's what they call me on the internet and at home. My real name is, 'Arooooooooooooo!'. When I grow up, my face and ears will go all droopy, and there's no way you'll be able to stop loving me."

coooooooool.
however, it's dark over there and they're all snoozing.

it would make my day if someone could find a snow leopard cam.....

i just can't get enough of them.

roxy said:
Hrm - the last time someone mentioned in excited terms that they had seen seals in Howth I believe the reply was "OMG you saw seals in howth?! did you see any water?!?!?!".

Cynicism aside, however, I think the seals' well-known, permanent presence in the harbour shouldn't take away from their awesomeness.

Err...I actually only found out there were seals in the harbour a few months ago.

Lord knows how I was previously ignorant to this, as I've been out to Howth millions of times.

Catwoman said:
What's that you say? 'Show more photos of your adorable little kitten, Catwoman'? Well, if you insist...

44258648_14a00772d7_m.jpg

everybody? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
:heart:

when im bothered, im gonna invent an injection you can give to animals when they're at their cutest baby stage. it will enable them to stay looking like that for the rest of their natural life.

i will come under fire from several animal rights groups but I wont care cos it's a fucking great idea.

jane said:
I did! I did say that! And.....oh! The Unbearable Cuteness of Comet!

Aw, shucks!

He's getting very big now though. Here he is waiting for his tea.

56534298_d9744cd042_m.jpg

He came running in to the living room this morning miaowing really loudly. I think he was telling me about a massive poo he did in his litter tray. It really was very big.

Catwoman said:
He came running in to the living room this morning miaowing really loudly. I think he was telling me about a massive poo he did in his litter tray. It really was very big.

I do that as well, only instead od miaowing I say "I'd give that 20 minutes"

2001-04-16-orphan-01-lg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back