Crapratone (3 Viewers)

They sound like Erasure and sing about pension plans.

Firmly aimed at the gay mid-forties market.

Their album: "Chris Rea is too butch" can be bought exclusively from Celtic Note on Nassau Street.

By any chance was it your ma I would've seen yesterday on Morehampton road. She was wearing a black skirt/belt/pelmet type thing and talking to the daffodils. I could've sworn she was singing a Capratone song at one stage...

Originally posted by Knacker
They sound like Erasure and sing about pension plans.

Firmly aimed at the gay mid-forties market.

Their album: "Chris Rea is too butch" can be bought exclusively from Celtic Note on Nassau Street.

YOURE ONLY RANTING ON ABOUT ERASURE CAUSE I MADE YOU WATCH THEM ON TOTP 2 LAST NIGHT AFTER YOUR ABISSMAL DENTIST APPOINTMENT!

Originally posted by Juno
By any chance was it your ma I would've seen yesterday on Morehampton road. She was wearing a black skirt/belt/pelmet type thing and talking to the daffodils. I could've sworn she was singing a Capratone song at one stage...

Who is that woman Juno?? Shes always walking around with nearly nothing on and exposing herself

Every time cops see's her they always follows her to see what she is at. I have seen her smiling at a couple of guys in their mid twenties and really freak them out.

Do you know any more??

did she have her knickers on or off?

ah Jaysus lads its her birthday for god sake!

I know exactly who you are talking about!
She walked past and me boyf. yesterday and came right up and said hello to him. No knickers on as usual as she bent over
what a charmin individual

A thirst for the infinite - that's what!

Also, the O'Malley household is a masterpiece of feng-shui, unlike that of the 247s. Merely entering a room in that place is enough to induce spinal unravelling, a serious case of the SARS and a plethora of other strange oriental ailments whose cannot be pronounced without a kazoo between your lips.

(Plus, she fancies me something rotten.)

Originally posted by Pantone247
Ma, when are you coming home?

what does Anne O'Malley have to offer that your family don't!

I don't know much about her to be honest (and I seem to be one of the few that hasn't been flashed by her...I feel so rejected *sniff*). I always see her around Morehampton Road in the mornings or evenings. I feel a bit sorry for her but I wouldn't even attempt to say anything to her cos I've seen her get very abusive (and I'm a big chicken).

Are you talking about the hefty lady with masses of black curly hair who parades sexily around Dublin 4?

I fancy her something rotten.

I don't know much about her to be honest (and I seem to be one of the few that hasn't been flashed by her...I feel so rejected *sniff*). I always see her around Morehampton Road in the mornings or evenings. I feel a bit sorry for her but I wouldn't even attempt to say anything to her cos I've seen her get very abusive (and I'm a big chicken).

all righ

I have one for yis

who is that *tosser* who is always near by or in the lemon crepe place opposite munchies on clarendon st? He's ALWAYS there, never moves further from the clarendon st / georges st / wicklow st area and is always clad in ridiculous garments, inc. flying hat

he really, really, gets up my nose.

does he wear some kind of fur lined waist coat and has a beard and generally looks like a fucking clown?

Marcel-Marceau-09-02-03.jpg

spa.

andy

that guy
he reminds me of someone I'd like to punch in the face

he followed me and a mate up a street (what am I saying, it was obviously either wicklow, clarendon or georges street's) a year or so ago slagging us off. And he was wearing the same clothes then as he was on Tuesday. When I last saw him looking identical and ridiculous.

Originally posted by dragonninja6000
does he wear some kind of fur lined waist coat and has a beard and generally looks like a fucking clown?

spa.

andy

Oh yeah
so with you

maybe you could do harm to him with your new watch

He does move, i think he's great, i wander around town A LOT and i always see him on my travels, oddly it's usually crossing dame st.

Originally posted by kirstie
all righ

I have one for yis

who is that *tosser* who is always near by or in the lemon crepe place opposite munchies on clarendon st? He's ALWAYS there, never moves further from the clarendon st / georges st / wicklow st area and is always clad in ridiculous garments, inc. flying hat

he really, really, gets up my nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back