Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

It's the end times lads..fucking ogle away while you still have eyes.

Unfortunately I'm past all that now. I'd rather see a post in the I saw something in the garden thread than the horn thread.

Was hanging out in Drogheda for the first time in ages on Sun, and mostly having seen people in movies/netflix for the last 18 months was surprised at just how ... well, ugly, everyone was
I got my first dose today. I was surprised at how many good looking people there are in my age category.

chap i know (and formerly of this parish) sent this earlier; his parents in law live in scotland.
As an anecdote of how Delta has changed things in Scotland, things were on more or less the same sort of footing as us last month. A week ago, N’s mum had a bad turn and had to be picked up by an ambulance (she’s fine now). Anyway, the paramedics said she should really be checked out in hospital, but that it was a far greater risk to bring her into that environment, so they just brought her home. And she’s fully vaccinated.

scotland has a population 10% larger than us - but their covid figures today are over 9 times higher (3.3k new cases). apparently hospitalisations have increased over 400% in the last month.

scotland has a population 10% larger than us - but their covid figures today are over 9 times higher (3.3k new cases). apparently hospitalisations have increased over 400% in the last month.

Scotland had the euros.

Delta is very worrying but they had a bunch of superspreader events.

Moderna allegedly vaccinates against Delta. That seems to be the one they're handing out round here anyway. That might be good news?

I've managed to get my temp down to 39C with copious ibuprofen. This is somehow worse than the first dose. I've been spending most of the day in bed, glowing and shivering with a screaming headache, and sore fingers. This fucking vaccine man, it wanna do the biz with Delta with this bulshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back