Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

People seem to fundamentally misunderstand that the function and aim of NPHET in this instance is primarily (solely?) the control and reduction of Covid. Making society function while Covid is around is someone's else remit. All their advise is given through the prism of "this is how to deal with the Covid problem."

Yeah it's just something cybershout at today by the looks.

I mean what exactly are they planning in terms of disbanding Nphet - It's either setting up Nphet 2 in the morning, or going full country in a pandemic run by lobbyists.

Obvs Nphet 2 is what would happen, but with a good dose of lobbyists getting a deeper cut in whats going on.

All problems no solutions :p

This can't be real. Surely Chris Whitty doesn't live there? He doesn't strike me as a galavanting man about town.

I mean i guess it's real, but i'd also suspect when those lads get to a certain salary there's a midweek apartment in the city and the family place elsewhere

Excuse my ignorance, who is Chris Whitty and what did he do? Why is he a murderer? Is he their Tony Holohan?

I feel like I would have known this at some point but my brain has lost the ability to remember politics for more than 20 minutes.

Excuse my ignorance, who is Chris Whitty and what did he do? Why is he a murderer? Is he their Tony Holohan?

I feel like I would have known this at some point but my brain has lost the ability to remember politics for more than 20 minutes.
He's the UK's Chief Medical Officer. He was the face of the pandemic response here. Did all the press briefings with Boris Johnson

My money’s on the NPHET advice being more like “if you’re opening indoor dining then it should only be for the fully vaccinated” rather than “open indoor dining for the fully vaccinated”.

Yes, sorry, he's the Brit's Dr. Fauci I suppose. That footage is depressing but not surprising "whayyyy, all the geezers having it massive! LADS LADS LADS!!".

If there's any positive to it, it's Sky showing their own target market how ignorant they are.

He's the UK's Chief Medical Officer. He was the face of the pandemic response here. Did all the press briefings with Boris Johnson
Yes, sorry, he's the Brit's Dr. Fauci I suppose. That footage is depressing but not surprising "whayyyy, all the geezers having it massive! LADS LADS LADS!!".
What did he do that he's being protested and called a murderer this week? Like, why not six months ago or when things were looking really bad a year ago and there was no vaccine in sight? What's changed?

So on saturday night we got woken up at 2 in the morning by loud bangs. Thought we were being broken into. I go look out the front window and see a lad booting the front door of the flat two doors up. I shout out to him "what are you doing?" and he replies "tryin to get into me flat. call the police if you like" and carries on booting the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back