Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

What counts as proof of vaccination? A little piece of cardboard?
They're doing this in other countries. Apparently its an app, and once you login with your PPS, etc, it should know already if you're vaxxed.

Its the same idea as how the Covid vaccine passport will work.

I sort of sympathise. In other countries they've met the same resistance from those the non-vaccinated, though mostly of the anti-vax ilk. The govts of some of those countries argue that if they don't do it this way, everything will have to stay closed.

Really they just need to get everyone vaxxed and this won't be an issue for long.

seeing tweets along the lines of 'oh, i'm going to be allowed pull a nine hour shift serving people indoors but i won't be allowed eat indoors myself' now.

Yeah people are fucking livid at information again, ready to march on dublin and probably take some one of those right wing midlle aged man political parties up 1% with them.

I got my second jib jab yesterday in Aviva too. Team 48...agree with snakey we're a decent looking demographic.

I was stuck into my phone.. but I was reading an interview with Belinda Carlisle in the Guardian so I'm better than the normal phone cunts.

I was sweating in bed last night and my arm was sore

What else should we be doing while queueing other than looking at phone? Leering at the other folk in the queue?

There were a few people reading books in my queue...

Back in my day we just lived in the moment and talked to strangers, we weren't addicted to these little gadgets

OIP.GpO09PolOcwr7sxEiMf1uAHaFF

when i have a small device in my pocket which allows me to connect with people all around the world, talk to pricks, or look at pretty pictures, i prefer to stare blankly at the inside of a marquee.

Yeah people are fucking livid at information again, ready to march on dublin and probably take some one of those right wing midlle aged man political parties up 1% with them.

People seem to fundamentally misunderstand that the function and aim of NPHET in this instance is primarily (solely?) the control and reduction of Covid. Making society function while Covid is around is someone's else remit. All their advise is given through the prism of "this is how to deal with the Covid problem."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back