Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

background - eddie hobbs tweeted a yellow star pic with the comment 'why not insist on badges so the terrified can identify the unvaccinated among us, has to end well, surely?'

since deleted.

I can't see these vaccination passports or ID or whatever actually happening, my prediction is it'll be abandoned on/by July 19th.

My hot take is that the conspiracy heads are correct that there will always be another variant, but as usual they're just wrong about the reasons. It's not a plandemic, it's just capital refusing to let the world be vaccinated at cost so expect variant after variant from the global south leading to more and more racism back home.

I can't see these vaccination passports or ID or whatever actually happening, my prediction is it'll be abandoned on/by July 19th.

My hot take is that the conspiracy heads are correct that there will always be another variant, but as usual they're just wrong about the reasons. It's not a plandemic, it's just capital refusing to let the world be vaccinated at cost so expect variant after variant from the global south leading to more and more racism back home.

my hot take is that the really obvious has been overlooked. The way to eradicate a variant is with another variant. If we wait long enough, a really sound variant might come along and everything will be great.

my hot take is that the really obvious has been overlooked. The way to eradicate a variant is with another variant. If we wait long enough, a really sound variant might come along and everything will be great.
I've actually been hoping that the delta is that variant. It's way more transmissible, but if it wasn't as dangerous then that'd be a win

the longer this goes on, the more I reckon that the cubans are going to be the ones to actually end the pandemic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back