Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

I mean I know I'm no birthday party when it comes to the topic, but today I really found the mix of populist types racing to social media to steer the nphet craic into something to boost their image, the wilful hard righty types skulking around scoring poltical points sneaking their sharables into the discourse, the fuckheads who are all lads my age who are theoretically the anoineted reps of the hospitality trade, the fucking endless supply of 'personalities' as much as they might posture to give a fuck have just hardwired themselves to turn this shit into new internet points all fucking exhausting. They should all fuck off the the bog and foot some turf and leave the doctoring to the doctors. All it boils down to is people just finding a million ways to whinge about shit they don't like happening.Thats all it is and yet there's a 100 pricks throwing their speculative shit around the socials which does nothing worthwhile all told.

I actually had a real nice day otherwise though.

I mean I know I'm no birthday party when it comes to the topic, but today I really found the mix of populist types racing to social media to steer the nphet craic into something to boost their image, the wilful hard righty types skulking around scoring poltical points sneaking their sharables into the discourse, the fuckheads who are all lads my age who are theoretically the anoineted reps of the hospitality trade, the fucking endless supply of 'personalities' as much as they might posture to give a fuck have just hardwired themselves to turn this shit into new internet points all fucking exhausting. They should all fuck off the the bog and foot some turf and leave the doctoring to the doctors. All it boils down to is people just finding a million ways to whinge about shit they don't like happening.Thats all it is and yet there's a 100 pricks throwing their speculative shit around the socials which does nothing worthwhile all told.

And breathe.

Glad you got that off your chest. You make a lot more sense than some the people I've been reading/hearing on social media/down the pub. For what that's worth.

Moderna allegedly vaccinates against Delta. That seems to be the one they're handing out round here anyway. That might be good news?

I've managed to get my temp down to 39C with copious ibuprofen. This is somehow worse than the first dose. I've been spending most of the day in bed, glowing and shivering with a screaming headache, and sore fingers. This fucking vaccine man, it wanna do the biz with Delta with this bulshit.
my sister had about 36 hours of generic batshit after her second moderna dose.

Moderna allegedly vaccinates against Delta. That seems to be the one they're handing out round here anyway. That might be good news?

I've managed to get my temp down to 39C with copious ibuprofen. This is somehow worse than the first dose. I've been spending most of the day in bed, glowing and shivering with a screaming headache, and sore fingers. This fucking vaccine man, it wanna do the biz with Delta with this bulshit.
yep i woke up feeling ropey the morning after and was basically a complete wreck from midday yesterday until this morning

Stuck up on Facebook that I’d got the vaccine. Got a reply back from a former work colleague saying I’m a dope who’s swallowing government lies. So tempted to reply back but also just don’t want to engage. At all. Must delete Facebook

Stuck up on Facebook that I’d got the vaccine. Got a reply back from a former work colleague saying I’m a dope who’s swallowing government lies. So tempted to reply back but also just don’t want to engage. At all. Must delete Facebook

Ah it'll just be youtube algorythm brainland if you respond, a deep time wormhole. If you are looking to kill a few hours go for it like.

Ah it'll just be youtube algorythm brainland if you respond, a deep time wormhole. If you are looking to kill a few hours go for it like.
for some reason I have an endless stream of youtubes from this english lad called "Harry" who owns ALL the fucking cars.

And more upsettingly, all the bikes too.

for some reason I have an endless stream of youtubes from this english lad called "Harry" who owns ALL the fucking cars.

And more upsettingly, all the bikes too.
not as bad as previously when there was some arch cunt called Jordan Peterson getting spammed at me. I sat down managed to work out how to get rid of him off the recommends, because that was getting serious.

I’m pretty sure Social Welfare has one of those databases already

I mean in my experience most Irish people do not give a fuck until someone kicks up a ruckus online or, if older, on radio/tv.

Get Gemmtrails ranting about PPS numbers and it'd be interesting to see what would happen.

ehhh you guys do know that the HSE already has a list of everyone that's registered for vaccination, and what stage of the process they're at? No new database required - it's already sitting there in a Salesforce system.

ehhh you guys do know that the HSE already has A List of everyone that's registered for vaccination, and what stage of the process they're at? No new database required.
they ballsed up my middle name. I think they left it off completely?

I could see them doing the clicky clicky, furrowed brow, then check, then clicky clicky, then more checking. Both times they claimed to fix it.

the point is they know everyone that's been half or fully vaccinated, and have everything they need - name, phone number, vaccine status - to provide a vaccine passport app/extend the covid app/QR code/Apple Wallet card/whatever right now.

the only issue is finding the political will to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back